1. Tu hai jahan

(Music)

Tumpe...

Jaa ke Rukti..

Dil ki sari rahey..

Tumse..

Sari batein..

Tum bin sunni ratein..

Bahein teri jo ruthi..

Meri umeedey tooti...

Satth tera agar samil.

Hota hut oh hi kamil...

Tu hai jahan,main hun wohi.

Tu jo nahi,toh main nhi.

(music)

Tu bhi, main bhi, yahi ruk jaye..

Lamha jaise yahi ther jaye.

Bole bina karey sab batien.

Ruthi rahe humse fariyaadein..

Ruk jakar lun iss pal ko main.

Sadiyon tak ji loon..

Isme tera kya..

Tu hai jahan,main hun wohi.

Tu jo nahi,toh main nhi.

Batein meri, tumse hai.

Saanein meri tumse hai.

Yaadein meri tumse hai

Rahein meri tumse hai

Mery dard kit u hai wajah

Mera chain v tumse hai

Mera jakam ki hai wajah

Mery jakam ka tu hi hai marham..

They performed with him singing the song remembering every moment with her.

The fans cheered and hooted signifying this concert is hit like it has been since two years.

Fab 5.

Name itself says everything.

2 years and they are more famous than earlier. They did numerous of albums and all of them are hit proving their passion and dedication towards music.

Performing in their concert all of them stepped down the stage where their manager were waiting for them.

"What's the next project dude?", Cabir asked the manager as they reached him.

"We can discuss all that later Cabir. I need to go. Only 10 minutes are left.", Manik said and rushed outside.

"2 years has passed but Manik has not changed at all. After all that he has changed. We never thought that time will turn up like this.", Alya said looking at the retreating figure of Manik.

"Alya! You know why he has changed like this. He had him like that.", Dhruv told her who nodded sadly.

"Guys! Next concert is very important! It'll be turning point to your career! This production house is the topmost company in all over the world and it'll turn up your career worldwide!", Manager told them looking at the mail which he just got from the company.

"If it is like this then we're on for it! Isn't it guys?", Mukti said cheerfully.

"But there's a big problem!", Manager told as frowns on his forehead grew.

"What problem?"

"We have to fly to Australia for a week.!", he informed them to which they all sighed knowing this is impossible.

*******

His car screeched as it reached Mumbai's top pharmacy college. He looked at the College Board which says "SPACE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY".

He looked at the board and closed his eyes trying to forget the past. Plastering a smile on his face he went inside the college where his bodyguards followed him to clear the way to his destination.

He took the stairs and reached the class named "First Year. A section"

Two men dressed as bodyguards were standing outside the class who greeted him as he reached them. He nodded and waited outside leaning to the railings waiting for the class to get off. Meanwhile few of his fans came to him but were stopped by the guards as it's not fan time for him. They all nodded in understanding as it's not new that he's here.

The class was over and students slowly came out of the class and he went inside where she was.

There she was waiting for him sitting at her place.

He went to her smiling and took out a big chocolate for her and waved it in front of her.

She took it from and sat on his lap as he sat beside her. Smiling he cuddled her close and said tucking her hairs behind her ears, "Kaisa rha aaj ka din meri jaan ka?"

"Good!", she replied and hides her face in his neck's crook.

He kissed her hairs and pulled more close smiling sadly.

"Yeh toh bahut achi baat hai.! But what if I'll make it awesome!", he said as he packed her things in her bag while she snuggled to him.

"Monstu!", she whispered making him smile.

"Haa monstu ka jaan! Bolo na!", he said caressing her hairs.

"Bhuk lagi hai!", she said closing her eyes.

"Mery bachey ko bhuk lagi hai? Chalo abhi aapke pet k monster ko shaant karte hai! Kya khaoge baby?", he asked as he carried her in his arms while her bag was on his shoulder.

"Kuch bhi!", she said and hides her face in his blazer.

"Okay! But jab tak hum pauch nhi jaatey waha tab tak aap yeh chocolates kha lo! Bhuk lagi hai na aapko?", he said as he steps down the stairs.

"Mann nhi hai!". She said and looked at the six men who were covering them. She wiggled her brows as she hated two of them who are always with her.

She showed her tongue to them and hides her face on Manik's neck.

All the bodyguards laughed as there are now used to of it.

"Kya baat hai? Why are all laughing?", Manik asked them as they reached the main gate where he made her sit in his car and made her eat the chocolate.

"Sir! It seems mam doesn't likes us!", one of her bodyguard answered with a chuckle.

Manik smiled as he also knows what his baby did who's now acting all innocent. "Is it Nanhi?", he asked wiping her mouth which has chocolate near her mouth.

She looked him innocently to which he laughed and closing the door of her side went to sit on the driver's seat.

One car was following their car and another was ahead of their car as he drove to the nearest restaurant as his baby is hungry.

****

So guys!! Here goes the first update of YTKK book two named as Tujsey Sab Kuch!!!

I welcome you all to join this journey with me.!

Lots of questions going on your mind, isn't it?

What's the problem with Australia?

Or there's another problem?

Manik being overprotective or annoying husband?

Nandini was studying medical then why she changed her branch to pharmacy?

Any change in Nandini's nature?

Any questions?

Acha tell me your favorite moment in this update!

Now special and important to everyone reading it- Your votes and comments will decide that how fast I will give update!!! So my sweetheart give me 400 + votes and I will give you guys update. NO UPDATE BEFORE IT CROSSE THE TARGET.!

Till then tata! Bye! Good night! Live! Love! Laugh!