6. I hate you

"Harshad! Harshad!", Manik shouted as he knows Harshad has also helped her sneaking out.

Harshad and all the member except Nia gathered hearing his shout.

"Haa Manik! Kya hua?", Harshad asked as he came.

"Tuney ussey kyu jaa'ney diya! Uski har baat maani jati hai isliye meri nhi sun'ti! Tumlogo ney biagad diya hai ussey!", as he said all looked him with 'really Manik' look and Cabir said, "Really Manik! Tu na hi bol toh acha hai! Do saal sey humsey thik sey baat bhi nhi kiya usney aur tu yeh bol rha hai!"

"Aur rhi baat ussey bhejney ki toh mainey kahi nhi jaaney diya hai! Teri wajah sey thik sey baat bhi nhi kiya usney mujhsey aur ab tu mujhey hi bol rha hai!"

"Fine! Main khud dundh lunga ussey!"

"Ruk! Aa rhey hai hum!"

"Jaru'rat nhi hai! Kal k baad mainey uskey braclet mey tracker laga diya hai! I'll track her! Uskey khud ke phone ko toh wo usney kho diya hai!"

"Kho diya?", Harshad asked confusingly

"Haa! Nandini ki habit nhi hai mobile rakhney ki ab tak mey I think 30 mobile she has lost! Right Manik?", Cabir said as he remembers last time, he was the one who found her mobile at the garden.

They all laughed on her cuteness while Manik tracked her location in his mobile.

As expected she was at the MaNan Mansion.

"I knew it! She sneaked to home! I've to go! Aaj char thapad laguga toh thik ho jayegi!"

"Manik! Call kaka and ask about her may be wo nikal chuki ho!", Cabir suggested and Manik called kaka who informed that she has left for Harshad house.

Manik keep a track on her.

She reached and found the whole house empty.

"Koi nhi hai.? Workers kha gye.? Mujhey kya.! Monstu dekhe ussey pehley I should sneak!", she thought and about to sneak when she heard her name.

"Nandini Manik Malhotra!"

She stiffened on her place but ignoring she was about to run when Manik comes and picks her in his arms.

She pouts and looks at him innocently.

"Monstu.!"

Without saying anything he carried her to room where all were present. She looked everyone with cute pout while Manik waited for her explanation.

All laughed silently on them as Manik was continuously giving her look for her jhotta explanation while was making all cute pouts and faces to convince him.

"Start!", he said and she shrugged her shoulder and said innocently, "Main-- Mujhey-- monstu--"

"Sorry!" She said with a sad tired face.

"Sorry! Nanhi sorry bol kar tumhey kya lagra I'll let you go! No! Not this time! Tumhey samaj aata hai how dangerous it was! You stepped out of house without informing anyone! Mana kiya tha na mainey

"Sorry! Nanhi sorry bol kar tumhey kya lagra I'll let you go! No! Not this time! Tumhey samaj aata hai how dangerous it was! You stepped out of house without informing anyone! Mana kiya tha na mainey.? Did I or I didn't.? Kyu gyi ghar.? Tumhey jo chiye tha mang leti kissi sey! You think all this is joke! You sneaked why dammit.? Why.? Pagal hun main?? Kyu gyi bahar.?"

She looked down and shows him the packet which she brought.

"Iskey liye.? Kya hai ismey.? Chup chap yaha raho aur koi baat nhi karega tumsey.! I'm warning everyone no one will listen to her tantrum!"

"But monstu! Yeh-"

Before she could speak more he snatched the packet and threw it in a corner.

"Monstu!", she shouted crying and pushed him in anger, "I hate you! Fuck off!"

All gasped as she swore and looked at Manik who was fuming in anger while Nandini was busy looking at her packet.

"NA. DA. NI.!", he gritted but before he could say anything more Harshad dragged him away and all followed him except Cabir who was busy laughing.