11. Bhaggoo!

"We need to talk! Right now!", Manik said and Harshad's father, Mr. Saxsena smiled.
"I knew it tum aaogey mery pass! By the way meri beti kaisi hai.? Suna she got stuck somewhere!", he smirked evily.
Gritting his teeth Manik said, "We both know who removed the damn ladder! And Mr. Saxsena I'm warning you stay away from MY baby warna you know what can I do!"
Rolling his eyes Saxsena said, "Manik! We both also know I was never behind her! It was she who come in between! Between me and my property!", angry was clear from his eyes.
"No! She never did! It was you who's responsible for everything! You balied that Murthy and because of him everything happened! That's why Harshad took over and it was your will only that states Harshad is 90 % owner of all your property! So it's never my baby fault that he transferred 45% shares to her. You very well know Nandini has everything but she never want all that! All she want is love! And if you can't give her that you and your wife better stay away from my baby!"
"That's why Manik! That's why I'll snatch her happiness! I wi--", he couldn't complete as Nandini came running to them shouting for Manik.
"Monstuuuuu!", she came running and crashed to his chest making Manik worried.
"Baby! Kya hua? Kisi ney kuch kiya.? Aap thik ho.?"
She grinned and nodded making him sigh in relief. 
He kissed her hairs as she again hugged him giggling. 
"Monstuu!", she  sang her monstu rant who slid his hands around her waist and pushed her a little making her hang on him and he effortlessly carried her away, away from her father. 
Not getting his reply she again giggled and sang, "Mooonnsstttuuuu!"
"Mhmm.! I have all ears baby monster! Kya shararat sujh rhi h apko.?"
"I lost your phone!", she said making him chuckle.
"No baby! It's with me! Aapkey haath sey mainey liya tha!", he said as he finally went where the male has gathered because it's a ladies function but all the male were also invited for the party.
Nandini was still hugging him practically hanging herself on him enjoying to the fullest as it was a ride for her.
"Acha monstu! Apna phone do na game khelna hai!"
He gave her phone and sat on a chair and she without saying sat in his lap.
Pushing her hairs away from her face he asked, "Aaj game kaisey khelna h meri baby ko suddenly!"
She looked through his apps and said, "Mujhey wo wala game khelna hai jo Cabir khel rha tha! Angry birds! Ismey nhi hai!"
"Download it! But baby aap toh Nia k pass the na fir Cabir kaha sey mil gya apko.? I told you to stick with her!"
"Monstu!  You're such a buddhu! Main thi waha par! Haan sachi!", she pinched her neck and continued, "Par ek lady na mujhey gurey jaa rhi thi toh mainey bhabhi ko bola n she called Cabir fir Cabir brought me outside aur he started playing but mujhey nhi khelna de rha tha! Kutta kahi ka! Huh!"
"Nanhi! Gaali kha sey sikh rhi ho! Haan!", he said as he squeezed her into him as he knows that lady was her mother.
Everyone made sure that Nandini never knows who her parents are. They know who Nandini is but she's unaware and everyone want it like this only because they it will be break down for her to talk abiut her parents.
She grinned and kissed his cheek but didn't react on his words.
Stroking her hairs with one hand he squeezed her into himself kissing her cheeks time to time making her laugh. They were playing with each other when Maddy, Manik's cousin and Harshad's mother's best friend son came to them.
Manik rolled his eyes and said, "Tu yaha kya kar rha h.?"
"Manik! Why are so angry always.? We are cousins bro! And I'm here because Harshad's mom is my mom best friend."
His words caught Nandini's ears who was till now playing something on Manik's mobile. She looked at Manik who was already looking at her. She smiled weakly as he kissed her forehead and whispered,  "I'm with you!"
"Aww! So much love! Mainey toh suna tha that Manik Malhotra loves his baby a lot but aaj dekh v liya!", Maddy said while Manik stood with Nandini whose mood was now clearly off which made Manik mad at Maddy.
"Maddy! Go away before I throw you out!"
"Manik! Come'on! We can talk yaar! Vaisey ek baat toh man'ni hogi Nandini is damn beautiful!", he said as Nandini hid behind Manik.
"Stay away!"
"Manik! We can be friends! I really want to be her friend! Honest friend!"
Hearing him Nandini who was behind Manik jumped forward and said, "Sachi!"
Maddy smiled to her and said touching her cheek, "Muchi!"
"Nanhi!", Manik said strictly and she turned to him raising her brows, "Haa Monstu!"
"Behind me now!"
"Nooooo! I want more friends!"
"Nanhi! Behind me!" , his command and she hid behind him. She hugged him from back and peeked to Maddy. 
"Maddy! Don't come near her!", he warned her.
Rolling his eyes Maddy said, "Possessive hone is good but over possessive is not good Manik! Always remember!"
"I'm protecting her! So you better stay away.!"
As Maddy went away Manik turned to Nandini and said, "Tumhe kitne b samjhao nhi sunna h meri baat.? Never talk to strangers!"
"But he is not! He's your cousin!", she argued folding her arms around her chest.
"Nanhi! Stubborn chicken! Kya karu main tumhra.?", he said as he pulled his balloon faced baby in his arms, "Kha jau.? Kha jau tumhey.?", he tried to eat her.

Their moment was disturbed by his call

He looked at the caller and frowned as it was her professor. 
"Kya masti ki h baby college mey.?", he asked while she hugged him tightly squeezing him.

?", he asked while she hugged him tightly squeezing him

Ignoring her he received the call.
"Manik.?"
"Yes Sir.! Nandini ne kuch kiya h kya.?", he asked while Nandini glared him.
"No. No. Actually the semester is over and exams will start from next month so tomorrow all students have to be present because like every year SPACE has planned a tour so we have to discuss about the place and formalities .So I just wanted to inform you! Nandini ney form fill kiya thaa tour k liye but usmey tumhrey sign h! So socha tumse direct baat kr loon because tumne information nhi liya about the tour!"
"Nandini ne form fill kiya h! Aur mery sign h usmey.? Sir I'll talk to you later! Thank you for informing me!"
As he disconnected the call she moved back and ran away with Manik chasing her.
"Nandini Manik Malhotra!!"
"Bhaggooooo!!!"