5. Mujhey ghar jana hai!

It was early in the morning. Manik was in deep sleep hugging Nandini to his chest when he felt Nandini moving. He frowned and kissed her forehead. After a second he felt his mobile vibrating, he opened his eyes slightly only to find Nandini doing something on his mobile. She was wide open and it seems she was trying to shut the alarm. He frowned as he clearly remembers he never set an early morning alarm. He closed his eyes and tightens his hold on her knowing she's up to something. As expected, he felt her wriggling in his arms to come out of his hold. He left her and waited to see what she's going to do. As Nandini felt him leaving her she smiled and gave a big fat kiss on his cheek ran out of the room.

As she left, Manik sat up and called Cabir.

"Cabir! Nanhi bahar gyi hai! Dekh na ek baar kha gyi hai!"

Cabir who was in deep sleep said, "Navya bhi ni hai.! Ussi k saath gyi hogi!"

Manik muttered abuses as Cabir disconnected the call.

He called Navya who told him that Nandini is in the kitchen.

First, he thought to check on her but then Navya assured him that she's not alone and all the butlers and maids are there to look after her.

He went to the washroom to take shower as all will leave in half an hour for Nia's baby shower.

As he came out Nyonika called him and told that everyone has already left as Harshad needed help in the arrangement.

Manik chuckled as he heard the whines of sleepy Cabir who was surely dragged by Navya.

On asking about Nandini, she informed that she's still in the kitchen as she was trying to do something and was not ready to come without him. He frowned as it's more than an hour that she's in the kitchen. He was about to go down as he was all ready to leave for Harshad's house when a butler came.

"Baba! Wo Nandini bitiya....", these words were enough for him to worry and he hastily ran downstairs.

He went inside and the scene was enough for him to fall for his baby love again.

There she was, sleeping on the floor leaning to the fridge with her hands full of chocolates. Some chocolates were on the face, some on her cute Mickey Mouse top and the packet on her hand.

It seems she slept while eating it. He looked around and his eyes widen as he found three wrappers of big DairyMilk Silk beside her and two big tubs of ice-cream.

"Baba! Wo bitiya kahtey kahtey so gyi! Humney socha ki apko bata dey! Badey din baad bitiya chocolates aur ice-cream kha rhi thi toh humney khud ussey jayda kahney dey diya!", the old butler said as he also knows the change in Nandini and considers her as his daughter.

"Sahi kiya kaka apney! Vaisey! Nandini subah sey kitchen mey kya kar rhi thi?", he asked as he kneeled down in front of her and caressed her chocolate smudged cheeks.

"Wo toh bitiya ney mana kiya hai bata'ney sey! Jab aap sham mey aaogey tab wo khud hi bata degi!", the butler said and went away as Manik nodded smiling.

Manik slowly tried to wipe her face but she frowned and sneezed in her sleep so he didn't wipe further and carried her in his arms encircling her arms around his neck.

She opened her sleepy heavy eyes slightly to which Manik whispered, "Monstu hai Jaan! So jao!"

She sighed blissfully and wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her hairs and carried her to the car as they had to leave for Harshad's house.

The driver drove to Harshad's house as Manik sat in the car taking her in the lap.

He kissed her hairs as she snuggles into him. He was in his casual outfit which has now had chocolate as her face had it. He smiled and hugs her tightly.