16. Insane overprotective men

"How dare you guys!!!", They hear a lod angry voice of kid who is none other than the little one of the house, the junior Alya, Sneh Alya Vedant.

"Aap sab! Mujhey kaisey bhul gye!", She shouted keeping her hands on her waist.

All laughed while Nandini adored her which didn't go unnoticed by Manik.

"Come here baby!", Dhruv said spreading his arms.

"Noohh!!", She said with an attitude and said, "Main yaha aap log sey baalt klney nhi aali hu! Main apli chichi sey milney aayi hu! Chichi! Chachu!!"

Nandini nodded and spread her arms. Sneh came running to her arms.

"Chichi! Main bhi apkley liye gift layi hun!"

"Give me!", Nandini said with excitement.

Sneh took out a card made with her own hands and a chocolate from her pocket and asked, "You liked it?"

"Best gift hai! Thank you!", She said and showered Sneh with kisses.

"Uhhh!! Chichi!" , She giggled.

After that she stood on Manik's thighs and who holds her and asked, "Kya chiye choti Alya ko chachu sey?"

"Chachuuu!!! I'm Sneh! Not choti Alya!"

Manik chuckled and said, "Okay! Sneh! Kya chiye apko doll?"

"2 things!", She said showing her three fingers. Manik folds her one finger and asked, "What two things?"

She realized her mistake and said with a solly smile, "Sorrly! First, I also want gifts like Chichi! Seland, Main puggy aur kitty ko apley rulm mey rakh lun jaltak Chichi ghuley jaa rhi hai?"

"That's second doll! And dono wish apki chichi pura kar skti hai! Ask her!"

Sneh turned towards Nandini with a sparkling eyes who smiled and nodded in a yes, "But on one condition!"

"Kya Chichi?"

"Apko mera saath avi khelna hoga!"

Sneh happily nodded in yes and without giving any hoots to Manik or anyone else she went away with Sneh and all her gifts.

"Wooww!!  That was that dude!", Cabir asked coming out of shock.

"Actually! Nandini really went away without Manik?", Harshad asked in shock.

Manik rolled his eyes and said, "Sneh Nanhi k liye bahut matter krti hai! She loves her! And also because Nanhi wants to be a mother! She wants to live her childhood with her child!"

All nodded. 

Everyone was about to disperse when Nia said, "Ek minute gentlemen!"

"Ab kya hua tujhey Nia? Kon sa lecture dena hai!", Manik asked in irritation.

"Shut up you moron! Now tell me kisney kisney Nandi ko track krney gps lagaya hai apni gift mey!"

She looked at Manik who shrugged and said, "Of course uski wristlet mey humesa gps laga rhta hai! Normal days mey bhi!"

"Tujhsey toh puchna bekaar hai! Tera bas chale toh uski saas leni wali mey filter laga dey!"

Manik rolled his eyes on her comment.

"Harshad?", She asked and he replied with an attitude, "Nia you very well know main apni behan ko iss Manik k arrangement k bharosey nhi chor sakta! Uski locket mey gps toh hona hi tha!"

"Dhruv?"

"Uski earrings mey! I mean choti chiz jldi wo kholegi nhi!"

"Raj Uncle?"