26. Maro ussey

Cabir and Abhi were chilling in the hall when Manik's driver came inside with Nandini's pet. Frowning both asked, "Yeh Nandu k pets yaha kaisey?"

The driver looked at them and said, "Manik baba aaye hai!! Nandini baby k saath!"

"What!", Both shouted in shock and looked at the upper floor where the other Nandini was.

"Damn! Cabir, you check on him and I'll check on that girl!", nodding both parted their ways.

Outside, Manik sighed before preparing himself for the battle they're going to fight. He looked at Nandini who gave a big smile which curved his lips. Cupping her cheek with one hand, he said, "I won't let anyone hurt you!"

She nodded and said, "I will not let anyone hurt me!"

He chuckled on her who was acting all brave and said, "Acha! Fighting and all? Itna bada ho gya mera baby?"

She kissed his cheek and said, "Jyda nahi! Avi avi mereko goad mey lena hoga tumhey!!"

He laughed and pecked her lips. He went to her side and spread his arms, "Hop on bunny!"

She laughed and hopped on him straddling him. He was about to enter when Cabir came and stopped him.

"Wait! Where do you think you both are going?"

Nandini gave him a 'go-away' look and before Manik could answer she said, "Mera Ghar hai! Sirf mera! Main apney ghar jaa rhi!"

Cabir looked at her which scared her, and she hid her face on Manik's neck.

"Yeh jo teri choti si bomb hai na! Shambhal issey! Aur tu kyu aaya issey le kar yaha!"

Before Manik could answer Nandini said to Manik, "Monstu! Nichey utaro!"

He puts her down and answers Cabir, "She wants to come back! Ro rhi thi meri bachi Cabir!"

"Manik, if she was crying it doesn't mean tu uski har uss zid ko pura which might harm her! You have to act wisely! We fucking don't know who's behind this! Who's that girl? They were going to kill Nandi! That's why we were hiding her but you brought her here! Listen, I don't care how you will do this but you have to take her back! We can't take any wrong step! You remember how because of our plan that Murthy kidnapped her! We would have lost her!(the scene where Mr. Murthy kidnapped Nandini in some jungle)"

Rubbing his face, Manik sighed and said, "You're right! I'll take her back! I'll make her und---"

He couldn't complete as they heard a female shout. Both looked at each other in horror and ran inside.

Inside, they saw two Nandini where one of them was holding a bat while the other one was standing behind the sofa.

The one with the bat shouted, "Aaj main tera khoon kar dungi! Kutti! Harami! Motherfucker! Mery ghar mey rahegi!"

All the family members were looking at them in shock. Cabir whispered to Manik, "Teri asli wali kon hai?"

Manik gave him a look and said, "Jo galiyan de rhi hai!"

"Pakka?"

"Uskey clothes, bro!", Manik replied in a duh tone.

They shifted their attention back to the scene.

Nandini launched on the other girl with her bat. She stood on the couch and hit the other girl with the bat who sat behind to save her ass.

"Manik! Dekh kya raha hai! Rok ussey! Humse control nahi rhi!", Dhruv shouted as he found Manik looking at them in shock.