Hope

Put me on pleaseeeeeee , Mike begged as we sat in Nicks living room. No I'm not on none of that I said as I crossed my legs.
Listen Caliyanna don't work, and I don't want her working so I try to push weight in order to take care of her like a Queen and my girls like princesses but I am not doing as good as I was doing last year. He said as he looked at me, I felt like he was using my sister as a excuse and I ain't gonna lie it was working.

I am not gonna give you my connect because it's private but I will supply 30k, with the money you are suppose to give me just take it and give it to my nieces ,don't fuck me and we will be cool. The other 30 is covered by your brother, so whatever y'all deal is , is y'all deal, I said standing.
Damn thank you so much Cali, he said trying to hug me. No you good I said giving him the bag with the 30k. Meet me at the pier tonight , Tracy will have the other 30. But please don't tell my sister or Celvin I said walking out.

Was I a fool? Maybe not, I knew him for about 5 years and both of them are pretty cool. Mike is just a asshole and very cocky.
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

12:45 10/22
What's up ? Nick asked as he walked into my store. He had give me the money weeks ago but he was crazy as fuck and he was very stalker like. Why you want to play? I been chasing you for 3 years, let me take you to dinner girl. Umm no boy , I said turning to walk away from him. Why? You scared of me? I ain't never do anything to you, I just think you are the shit and so pretty and I want to make you my queen , he flirted as I looked at him.

No but you can take me to Louisiana this weekend , I said as I walked off. Hell yeah ,I'll book the tickets and all he said as I looked at him. He was so sexy and I should of knew they from my city from the way they talked . They was from the Big Easy and it was so clear. They was from New Orleans and we was from Baton Rouge, that's probably where Caliyanna met Mike at.

This weekend was Mardi Gras and I wanted to go, because I never went.
So if this man wanted to pay for my trip then cool. I wasn't finna keep turning down the trips he keep throwing at me.

Hell yeah I'll pay for every thing babe he said as he walked behind me. Turning to be face to face with him I just looked into his eyes. Pappi was indeed sexy as fuck. But I was to afraid to get my hopes up for a bitch to fuck me over.

I'll be ready I said as he looked at my lips. I ain't gonna lie I wanted to put this "good good" on him but I ain't need no issues.
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Two days later
Bitch he really booked the tickets and my hotel , I laughed as Tracy braided my hair down for my sew-in. Tracy was the only person I let do my hair and he had it so healthy. When I first started dealing with Terry at 15, he got me beautiful fast. Hair and nails was done at less twice a weeks, he was more like a father figure who never tried to fuck me or nothing, he had a wife who still to this day check on me and is really like my momma. But once he went to prison she moved their kids to Ohio and once in a while she would come see me.

Bitch he always liked you and you know it, Tracy said looking at me in the mirror, I mean I'm afraid of all that and you know what I been though and I ain't trying to be into nothing that's gonna make me down. Bitch that fuck nigga who was doing that to you deserves a bullet in his head, you need to give another man a chance like you did Jose sexy ass, Tracy laughed.
I was differently thinking about it, we will see where this goes.