Show time

1 year later
Laying on the beach relaxing with Tracy, my life was hell the pass year. Momma and I was okay, she lived here for good now, she actually got a job in one of my stores and was making her own money.
Nick and I , lord that was another story, we didn't get married and we actually wasn't on speaking terms right now and I miss the shit out of him and that thing but he felt like I was to much for him because I wanted to be all in his shit. And he said I wasn't letting him make his money how he is used to make it. I wanted to travel with him but he said I was in his way and shit so I told him to fuck himself and leave me alone. I gave him the ring back and changed my number and I haven't seen or talked to him in 8 months.

Bitch are you going to that party at Space tonight? Tracy asked as I stood up. You know it hoe, I laughed as I danced in front of him. That bitch was gonna be popping.

10 p.m
Not having to stand in line ,we was already in the club, ordering a bottle of apple Ciroc and some Hennessy, we was lit.
What's good? Cal? This dude name Dee said walking up to our VIP section . Nothing much, what's good with you? I asked looking at him.

Nothing you know I always liked you and was feeling your style...I just wanted to speak he said looking at my titties ,that I must say was sitting up nicely.
Dee was another drug dealer who was trying to get at me for years but I wasn't feeling him and I have seen what he do to women, mentally.

Dancing and having fun, my night was going good. Bittttch look, Tracy said pointing to the table next to us , where Mike and Nick sat with my sister and her homegirls. I ain't even know she was here ,being we ain't talk in about a month because Mike wanted me to help him again and we got into it for not telling her I helped him that one time before.

Oh girl that's cute , I said standing, I got to pee watch my drink, I laughed. I wasn't no thirsty bitch but I was a show off

Walking pass their table, I act like I ain't see them

Walking pass their table, I act like I ain't see them. Laughing to my self as I pee, I wasn't chasing no body not even my sister.
Coming out the bathroom , I looked right in Nicks face. Smirking a lil ,he looked me up and down. Walking pass him for him to be a ass & grab me, I just looked at him. What? I asked as he licked them lips. No hi? He asked as he studied my body. Oh hey I said pulling from him.
Walking off I wasn't finna fall for him.
Dancing with Tracy , I noticed my sister friends watching me. As he did the same thing.

Ayyyyeeee I scream as Trina "Baddest Bitch" played loudly. Bending over I made this ass shake and drop. Twerking until I felt something big on my ass. Feeling him grab my ass ,I knew Nick was tripping. Dancing harder I made this ass clap and shake on his hardest. Coming up he wrapped his hand around my waist as he buried his face in my neck,smelling him I watched everyone look at us.

Niggas wanted me and hoes envy me, turning to face him he rubbed my body up and down. I need you, he said as we locked eyes. To bad I laughed walking from him.
Bitch you know that nigga got that Pussy wet, Tracy said laughing as Nick watched me.

Dancing in my seat, my coochie was moist and I knew I was gonna fuck him tonight.

Watching my sister and Mike dance as her friend shakes her ass in front of Nick but he was to busy texting me.
Nick: you know you miss this 👅
Me: that hoe must of had it , she looking thirsty
Nick: man you crazy, I ain't eat pussy in 8 months, what's up?
Me: 😂😂😂
Getting up I started back dancing,making him stare hard ass shit. Looking up Dee is walking into the VIP ROOM,looking so crazy. Dipping I looked back at my ass as it clapped.
Watching Dee stand behind me, I tried to play it off but soon as I stood back up , Nick and Mike was jumping over tables to get to Dee.

Oh my God, hold up hold up I scream as both of them is kicking Dee in the head. Nick stopppp I cried as the security guard broke up the fight. Roughly grabbing my arm he pulled me to the door. Shhhut the fuck up he yelled as I fussed as we got in his Lamborghini.

That shit really was a turn on, a boss nigga bossing me around. Driving fast though the city , fuck it I just started undressing.

Before I could think twice. We was in his house and he was fucking me literally on the kitchen bar. Ahhhhhhhhh fuck I cried as he is Long dicking me. Trying to keep from busting ,❤️❤️👅💦he pulled out and started eating. This nigga was something else.