My man

Years after all the bad luck, I was in a happy space. Nick and I had three kids now, Nick,Nichola, Naomi. We was so happy but of course it was some issues that we both wasn't expecting.
Last year Nick got into some trouble and he was now incarcerated back in Miami, he told me not to move back to Florida but I did. Because I wasn't finna leave my man , so I was there every day to see him.

I paid the lawyer 250,000 today, I said as he looked at me. Why? Why must you be so hardheaded? He said as he looked at me through this thick glass. Because you have been gone for to long , you could of been out but you ain't want me to help, I am not finna let my husband sit in here, I said back as he shook his head. I need you, the kids needs and wants you. They haven't seen you in months because you don't want them to come see you.

Man I can beat the case, I ain't need you to do shit. He yelled standing up, making the guards surrounded him. Whatever, I'll see you in three hours I said walking off.

I paid the lawyer and he had pulled some cards , so my man was gonna be free by noon and he was mad. But I ain't care, shit I miss him and so did our kids. He told me when he got arrested that they couldn't hold him more then a year but bitch that was to long. And we had the money for a lawyer so what was his issues?? All his accounts was on lock but shit I had my own money plus money we saved together, thank goodness it was in my name.

He wasn't even caught with shit but he was with the person who killed someone so they wanted to say he was involved but he wasn't.

12:01
Daddddy Naomi yelled , she was 4 and so spoiled, head full of thick curly hair and really pretty sleepy eyes. Dadddddddy Nick scream running to him. The twins was 9 now and thought they was the boss. Nicholas didn't fuck with his daddy so he stood next to me. Nick said he was like Miles but I refused to believe that bullshit.. My baby just didn't like the strictest and Nick was all that. And even though they where identical, Nicholas looked just like his daddy.
As he is hugging the other two, I made Nicholas go greet his daddy. He was spoiled to , they had everything but Nick was the bad guy he took everything from them.
As the kids greeted him he looked over my body. You know I had to show this nigga what he was missing.

Turning to walk away , I knew he was horny and when we get home it was going down

Pinning me against the car , as the kids got in he felt my body up, feeling that hard rock , I was gonna empty them balls then make love to him all night 💦💦💦

10 p.m
Round 3
Kids was sleep and we had already made love twice. He had my body shaking and I had him nutting so fast. Sitting on his hardest I twirl and moved my body as he rubbed my sides. Sitting up he sucked my titties as I moaned loudly. Ahhhhhh I scream as he started to pound m. Whyyy are you so hardheaded ??? He asked as I moaned loudly. Because I miss this DICK, I cried as I hugged him with the dick still in me.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😳😳😳
Next morning
Morning I cooed as he walked down stair with all three kids. Kissing my lips he looked to be horny still and today I planned on taking the kids to school and coming home and giving him the ass.
Two hours later
As I'm pulling back into the drive way , I see 3 black Tahoe's in my yard. What the fuck ?I said getting out, I know it wasn't no body we needed to see and I kinda of figure it was something to do with drugs. Last year I received my gun license so I had purchased me a 38 and 9 m(pink of course)

Going into my house the door was cracked open.
Hearing someone laughing ,I was a lil relieved . As I'm creeping into the kitchen, I notice a very familiar face. YOLO? I said as he is smoking a blunt with Nick. Nigga you was finna get off, I said as Laya walked into the kitchen with Javohia. Javohia was this dude who sold raw and was basically running the city of Daytona.
Damn thickness, Laya cooed coming to hug me. We ain't mess around for years but she could always get it ,if my husband allowed it. Hugging her , we rub each other's body as our husbands watched. Kissing her lips , this bitch really did something for me. I mean for years she did, since I met her she always turned me on and apparently I always turned her on , because we was always ready to jump each other bones.
Okay okay not now, YOLO said as he grabbed her by the waist and Horny Nick did the same thing to me. Kissing my neck I felt him, I was gonna rock his world soon as they left.

Damn y'all have a nigga gone, YOLO said as he rubbed his wife's thick body.
Laughing at both of the men , I didn't notice my sister and a so beat up Mike come into the kitchen.
So listen we here because some niggas from Georgia, jumped and robbed Mike, YOLO said as I turned to look at him and my sister . I haven't seen her in months and she ain't tell me shit about him getting tossed or nothing. We felt out again because she felt like I was suppose to tell her Mike was still dealing. Shit I ain't know what the nigga was doing.

Now we know you got contacts in Georgia, YOLO said as he looked at me. Looking at him he knew I wasn't on none of that shit, since that shit happened with Miles . And I did have a contact in Georgia and she would tell me whatever I need but I haven't talked to her in years. Yeah baby so  we need you to pull some cards and holla at her, Nick said as he looked at me. You funny,if I go holla at Missy after all this years she isn't gonna just want to holla, she want to fuck and I ain't never fucking her again ,she wasn't my type and she was a hoe. How you know? Mike said as he looked at me, for one for 10 years of my life dealing with her that's all she said I had to do to get anything I wanted from her and for two she ate this pussy while I was bleeding when I was 16 just so Terry could get some information on this nigga he killed I said rolling my eyes.

So you want do that for me? My sister asked as I looked at her. Bitch we ain't talk in how many months? And now you asking me for help, haha y'all funny , I said pulling from my husband.
👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽
Nick POV
Ah nigga been gone from his family for 10 months and I was stress but I saw my queen everyday. She went over my head and bond me out and I ain't want that because I felt I could beat anything but now that I'm out I was happy because that ass and pussy is so good and I loved to be home with her and my kids.

I caught a case behind my nigga Snoop who I wouldn't dare tell on. He popped this nigga name Ray and the nigga bitch , swear I was with him that night but I wasn't , I was in Louisiana but the crackas ain't believe me because I wouldn't tell where Snoop was.

Man I'll talk to her , I said going behind her. She wasn't finna fuck no damn Missy, everyone knew that hoe but she was really in love with Cali and she wanted that lil ass for years but Cali wasn't feeling her because every-time she was around she was on some dumb shit.

Listen, I don't know what happen but I just need to know who did it? She is saying as she stood on our back porch off the lake ,on the phone with someone. Oooh really? She said as I wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her neck I thanked her because I knew she ain't want to do it but she was a family person and she knew family means everything to me.
Umm okay thanks love she flirted but her face was so blank. Turning to face me she just looked in my face. You lucky I like you, she said grabbing this love stick. Nah you love me I said grabbing that ass.

It was some dudes name Hosa and Marco from Buckhead who robbed him because they said he was in the strip club throwing money at the dudes Marco girl and when they asked him to stop he pulled a gun on them, so they went for him, she said pulling my dick out as she squats in front of me. I couldn't think at all I felt was her warm mouth on my thickness and the shit had ah nigga so gone.