Dont trust

2 months back together ❤️
Girl it is to early for her to date, I said to Kandy, my sister so call friend as she looked at me crazy. We was sitting at this restaurant downtown , New Orleans and she was trying to hook my sister up with this broke ass nigga.

Why not? She asked as I took a sip of my Long Island. Because her husband ain't been dead a whole 6 months yet. Shit she just started back to dress and take care of her, I said looking back at this bitch.

So she suppose to wait? Shit he was cheating and doing fuck shit on her while he was living ,they wasn't even together no more, she said as Tracy looked at me and Caliyanna just looked between us. Girl people will really judge you if you do that, Tracy said looking at my so pretty sister, I wasn't telling her not to date, I just felt it was to early, looking up to see two dudes walking our way I just knew this hoe ain't invited niggas to join us.
Well Caliyanna this is Koby and you know my baeboo Jay. She smile as the dudes approached us.
Looking them up and down I just shook my head. My brother was a punk sometimes but he was fly as fuck, the nigga was sexy to. This bum was okay but he looked broke. By surprise Mike left her 800 million so she was good for life. I didn't think she should trust no nigga or hoe but this was her"Friend" Chile.
As the night went on the dudes ate dinner with us and tried to amuse me but they couldn't , bitch I seen right through them.

Eating my dessert, Tracy cleared her throat making me look up, licking my lips in walks my sexy daddy and Wade(his cousin) who was gay and Tracy thugged out boyfriend whom got money and had bricks for dayysssss.

Smiling I watched his face look so uneasy as he looked at dude all in Caliyanna face. He was close to her and he told her she could move on but let his brother body be cold.
Standing I pulled my to short dress down as he mean mugged my sister. Kissing him on the lips he looked pissed.
Please don't started Nick, she said as I tried to fixed his face. Nah you good yo, just don't disrespect my brother and not fuck a nigga who he put on, he said making both dudes look at him.
When I say their eyes got big once the looked at him and Wade. You-you Big Mikes wife? The dude who was all in her face said standing from his seat.
Damn momma I'm sorry I can't fuck with you, I'm so sorry he said like he was so shock and upset. Walking off my sister just laughed. Why you called him,Cali? She asked making me look at her. Umm hoe I didn't , Wade called his bitch and she told him where we was, I said as I looked at Kandy and her.

Fuck yallllllll, this my life he left me with kids, he left me heartbroken, he left me sick and upset, he left meeeeeeee she said as she stood from the table.
Nick you ain't all that good , you be cheating to Kandy said making me look at her crazy. Man hoe don't come for my husband , I said grabbing my bag. Blah blah hoe it's the truth, Caliyanna said making me look at her crazy.

You fuck Royal and Toya in my house boy, she scream as she stood up. Man bitch I ain't never fuck them. He said as he grabbed my waist. Lies I have receipts she said as the owner walked up to us and asked us to leave.

Receipts ? Show me, hoe you want to play this game? I said as we walked outside. Cali bitch fuck You, you think you the shit hoe, you wanted to be raped by Miles and Earnest, Caliyanna said as my husband grabbed me because them was fighting words.

Really hoe? Really I yelled as Tracy got in between us. Haha bitch you think this a joke? I got you I said as she laughed .
Tell that hoe how the game is gonna flip on her, your nigga been wanting to taste this cat, Kandy said as she danced.

Man Caliyanna so you want to try me? He said as this grey Mustang with dark tints pulled up. Hoe you round her already trying to fuck off. Bitch my brother ain't have no other kids, he was loyal to your whorish ass but he wanted to see how you would flip on him, my husband said making me think , what the hell he was talking about. Fuck you and your pussy as brother, she smartly said as this dude in all black got out the car, not paying him no mind I wanted my sister head.

What the fuck? Tracy said as I spit at her and Kandy. Yeah bitch I was nasty.
Hoeeeeee you missed she said as my husband grabbed me again.
*clapping hands * hoe I knew you was heartless , a familiar voice said as I turn to look at the person. What's good sis?

What the fuck?