Hate it or love it

I was the type of bitch who say or do what I feel and I wasn't feeling this ,so I Uber back to the hotel but before that myself and Nick had it out and I left his mouth open.

I can't be here I said as his momma looked at me. Why he said as she watched my mouth. It's personal and I don't know what this is but I can't I said as she crossed her arms.
Because it's secrets and everyone in Louisiana already know his momma said looking down at me.
Secrets? I said as he looked between us confused. It's not secret, her brother Earnest was basically fucking my mouth for 9 years. From when I was 6 to 15 when my momma find out she beat my ass and kicked me out and that's how I met Terry and turned me around I rudely said walking to the street as she just looked at me. Oooh shit, so you the female who send him up the road? Nick asked as he looked at me with tears all over my face, no I'm not but I should of killed him and my momma I said as he followed me down the street. So you finna walk from me? He yelled. Uhh yeah, you are the man who made me hate men ,nephew I can't fuck with you, I rudely said.

Damn so you holding that against me? I knew nothing about that, my momma ain't even have us then so that's fucked up that you finna used that against me. You will for ever be evil he said as I walked down the street.

Going back to the hotel I literally moved into another room. Calling my sister, he had already called and told Mike and he told her.
Why you ain't tell me? I asked her as we FaceTime. I ain't know, that's not Mikes mom, she ain't raise Nick or Miles. They barely knew her and you know Mike don't fuck with his daddy so we ain't never go over there, she said looking at me. Girl I'm so ready to go back home and say fuck this city, I cried as I hear someone kicking my door. Let me call you back, I know it was him but what the fuck did he want.
Opening the door with a bra and panties set on he looked so mad. What? I asked as he looked at me meanly, grabbing my hands he pushed me into the room.
Lifting me completely off the ground he had me on the wall. Kissing my lips he begin to tongue me down. I wasn't used to this so I went alone with it. Removing my bra he was grinding on me as he sucked my titties.

Both of us is nude and he is pleasing me so good that I was shaking, kissing and licking my Goods he had me in a long daze.
Kissing me all in the mouth he made me feel good. I am sorry he said as he held my arms down, I ain't no that and I am gonna off that nigga when I see him, he said sticking his dick in me. Ahhhh mmmmmmhhhh ahhhhhh
Making love to my insides he had me screaming and agreeing to him as he gave me that good dick. Kissing me as he rocked in and out of me.
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
2 days later
Steak, potatoes and a salad I said as he looked at me as we order room service. We went to the parade last night and we had so much fun. Our goal was to stay in bed the whole day today and we did. We made love all day and now I was hungry.
Ordering our food I walked around the suite half nude as he played the game.

Hello?
Yo Sexy, I got your money Mola said over the phone. Looking up to see Nick watch me I just laughed it off. Oh okay I'll sent Tracy to get it, thanks Mola I said as he stood up.

Hanging up I text Tracy to get the money,
His whole face was twisted and I knew he wasn't finna trip being I just told him this morning that I would be his girl friend because I did like him and the sex was the BOMB.

Looking at me he just studied my body as I looked back at him. Biting his lips he shook his head, what? I asked as he walked off. Please don't be jealous, I do what I do , no nigga in Miami can say they fucked me but you, I get my money and that's it I cleared up as he begin to play the game. Rolling my eyes I wasn't on the bullshit.

3 hours later
After eating dinner I went to the pool and now I was ass up face down as he gave me the dick that I wish I would of been had.
He wasn't playing with me, he had my hands behind my back as he worked my body and he had me locked in so I couldn't do nothing but take the hard dick. I was sooooo sorry because he told me he hated Mola and the reason why and I was told not to talk to him anymore and what was funny was Terry had called and checked on me and I told him who I was dating and he was happy but once Nick told him who I was dealing with he cussed me out and told me I was gonna get fucked and he already warned me once and if I ain't listen he was gonna make our connection stop fucking with me. So this was my last dealings with Mola and I knew Terry was gonna put a hit out on him because he said he was a snake and he was in his paperwork.

Busting all over my ass he rubbed it in. Kissing my back he made me lay on him. I always wanted you sexy he said as my eyes close.