Reverse

Wrong? You crazy I said as I looked down at my wife. She had me FUCK UP,yeah I was tripping for doing her wrong for the last 4/5 months but who want to know their wife as a hoe or a bitch niggas wanted to fuck?

So you don't feel bad that the world seen you fucking me over the internet? She asked me as I pinned her against the wall in our room. Nope I don't, they see how I made that body jump and how this pussy know who owns her, I said as I undressed her. The video was reported over a thousand times but you know bitches was sharing it and shit so it was out.
She cried and shit but I just had to prove a point and I did.

Biting her shoulder as I fucked her against the wall she just cried and moaned as her body enjoyed the dick.

After I punished her I would bathe her and put her in bed. I'll see you later, I whispered as I kissed her lips. My kids was at her mom's and I had to go take care of some business.

I did feel bad but she had showcased titties and ass at her moms party then before then this dude I knew from home had showed me pictures of her on ig with her pussy print showing and shit. I was beyond pissed and I was taking it to far by hurting someone who I loved more then life it self.
Everywhere we went for the last week we heard about the video. People who she dealt with was surprised because she wasn't that type of female but they all knew now that she was mine and that was my point.

Bruhhhh Mike yelled as we greeted each other. Nigga you are so crazy, you know your dick and Cali ass is all over the internet???Bruh you was killing the cat, he laughed making me feel like the man because that was my goal, she ain't need or want none of you nigga because I was the man and I put it down in the bed. That pussy was milk Mary for this stick.

Yeah bruh I had to let them fuck boys see that they can't never get what's mine. Every time we go out ah nigga always lusting and shit over my wife and that shit bugged me, I explained as we went into this local strip club around the way.

Smoking and chilling I was enjoying my night until my wife walked in the club with her sister. Looking at her stand in front of me she had on some thigh high open toe boots and this shirt dress that fitted her body so nicely. Standing in front of me she looked pissed. I knew one day she was gonna flip out on me because she was that type of person who flipped out and for the last couple of months I have been crazy. I mean I did disrespect her with the video and I was hitting her. I ain't never think I would get this crazy with her. She was everything and everything was her.
I was fucked up about her and after the shit with my brother I felt like no nigga should be able to touch or look at her. I felt my brother did what he did to her because she was always sexy and that was a sick twisted thing to do but she showed to much skin and I feel bad for saying this, but I was happier when she was not showing nothing after the rape.

Get the fuck up, she yelled as she looked at me. Now she scream grabbing my shirt. Laughing at her I stood in front of her. You think this is funny? She yelled as she pointed her long nails in my face. You need to beat me home or don't come home she said as Mike just looked at her. He knew the old Cali and he knew I was indeed tripping because I knew she was weak for me but I guess R.Kelly was right(when a women's fed up she will leave your ass)

Watching her walk out the club niggas was watching hard, because she was that bitch and I knew it. I forget she sold dope for years and at one point every nigga wanted her but she only gave me the opportunity to make her mine and I shouldn't never took that for a joke.