Escape

Louisiana
We arrived two days ago and I was in my feelings because my momma had went missing.
I am not fucking with her, see I tried to be a good daughter and forgive her for all that shit now she is missing, I said as my brother and sister looked for her.
Earnest got out and I knew she had to see him, she was a fool.
As we are driving my phone is blowing up.
Looking to see her number pop up I was hot.
Where the fuck are you momma? I hope you not with that nigga I yelled as she laughed. Babbby I need you she laughed. Momma are you high? Where the fuck are you momma?
I am finna kill this nigga babbbyyy she laugh again sounding so creepy. Taking the phone from me Celvin talked to her. Screaming and yelling at her she just laughed. It's gps on her phone I said making him put her on speaker as she laugh and speak in creole. I ain't no what the fuck she said I just know when she use to beat me she use to speak that shit.

Damn she in New Orleans I said as I looked at her location. We was from Baton Rouge which was 1 hr and 30 mins away. I think Mike and Nick is there let me call them, Caliyanna said calling Mike.
As she talked to him, you could her momma crying and laughing. Nigga you had me fool, you raped my baby (she cried) you had me against my daughter because you knew I hated my baby, I'm kill you fuck boy she cried. Oh shit she is with Earnest I said. Momma listen please don't do nothing, mommy I love you I cried as she yelled something to him in creole and he cried back in the same language.

Okay thanks babe Caliyanna said as she looked at me. Their on there way to the location she said looking at me.
2 hours later

Crying to my momma as Nick and Mike stood in front of her. By the time we got there Earnest wasn't breathing. Momma put the gun down I cried as I looked at her. We good, I have to take you back to Miami and we have to make up for time lost. You owe me some food Remember? I said as she looked so hurt. I killed him for hurting you, now I have to kill me for hurting you she cried.
Momma please I said pushing Nick, this my momma and she ain't finna do this, I said as he looked so afraid to let me pass him, as Caliyanna cried and Celvin watched.

Look I said to her showing her some pictures we took, you told me you could out dance me, I said as tears exit my eyes. Momma give me that gun, you already got my forgiveness now I need you to forgive you, I love you girl I said looking her in the eyes.
You promise? She asked as she lower the gun. Yes I promise , we need to go back to Miami so you can get ready to walk me down the aisle at my wedding, I said making her laugh. Give me kiss I said as Celvin walked up to us. Taking the gun as I kissed her lips. She cried as we hugged.
Come on you need to get a bath and some food I said holding her hand.
Breaking down she cried, I'm sorry Cali'Re she said as Nick helped me carry her to the car.

2 days later
She slept the whole day yesterday and now I had her up going shopping. Holding her hand as we walked in the mall she was still a lil sad. Mike and Nick burned Earnest body, I ain't have shit to say about it.
Look momma I said as Mr.Carols walked up to us. Laughing she just smiled so hard as he hugged her. Go have fun momma, I'll see you later I  said kissing her. I had invited him here because she needed the love.

7 p.m
Who was that? I laughed as I looked at Nick. Man stop you tripping he said pushing me back in our room. I had walked up on him and some bitch talking in the hallway. No you think I'm a duck? Nigga I don't put shit pass you I said as he rolled his blunt. Putting my hair in a ponytail I was finna show him I wasn't no duck. You want to play? I said knocking the blunt out his mouth, slapping him he grabbed my hands, who is that hoe? I asked as he pinned me to the door.
Man you need to chill, he said as he looked so mad. No you want to still talk to other females cool, I don't need this and I ain't taking shit from your bitch ass ,I said as he looked at me with a mean mug. Man that girl wanted to buy some coke. What the fuck? You think everyone is so evil and nasty because of your trust issues with men??? I ain't that type of nigga ,so you better chill he roughly said as he grabbed my dress completely ripping it off.

Ahhhh ahhhh I love you I scream as he fucked me against the hotel door. I couldn't believe I was going through this with any nigga, just six months ago I was lonely and praying for a man, and I guess I got what I prayed for huh?