The Silk Flower Nymph And The StageHand

Elena smiled as she served everyone the dinner for the night. With help of a few other people she managed to feed everyone at the end of the night. She sat by her trailer and leaned against it as she looked at the stars. She thought about her past.

Elena was born into a wealthy family. Her family thought she was going to be a boy but to their disappointment, she was a female. Her parents told the people that the baby was a stillborn and hid their daughter away from the world. From the moment she could walk she was forced to become a servant. The butler became her father, and his wife, her mother. They were forced to adopt her, no one else would. Their daughter fell in love with her and became Elena's best friend very quickly. The pair were inseparable from the time she was brought into that family.

They treated her as if she was one of their own. They were happy until the secret of what the family had done was released. Her real parents were forced to re-enter her into the family. By this time she was ten. The parents became cruel and tried to marry her off to the first man that wanted her. And that's what they did to her.

A man who owned a business in pleasure offered the parents a handsome sum of money for their daughter and they accepted it. She was sent to this man and was forced to work as men's entertainment. The poor child was chained to the floor and locked in a room with bars on the tiny windows. She was forced to work for him. Her purity brought back all the money he had spent on getting her. Everyone wanted to have their fun with the illegitimate daughter of an almost royal family.

The other girls introduced her to something that would numb the pain of what the men did. After years of working, the girl became rather addicted to the white substance that made everything feel better. She could forget all the pain they caused her and lose focus on her surroundings. It made everything better for her. Some light in her dark world that was never ending. Everything she knew was a lie and nothing mattered anymore. She wished for nothing more than death.

It almost seemed like a fairytale, it was another rainy day. It was like the sun never came out. The girl heard men screaming from a fight downstairs. She grew scared when they went quiet as someone slowly walked upstairs. She tried to hide but there was nowhere to go that her chains won't give her away. She decided to accept her fate if the person were to enter and sat on the bed ready to entertain them. That's how it always ended. Why would this be any different?

A man opened the door. He had dark hair and a dark complexion. He looked at her with his golden eyes. "How old are you?" He saw the bruises all over her and the blood on her legs.

"14..." She responded. She curled up scared of what this man was going to do. She hadn't prepared the way she liked, which meant she was going to feel everything he did to her.

"How long have you been here?" He took out his gun.

"Four years... the master bought me and brought me here. He was supposed to marry me but he just put me to work in this horrid place!" She started crying. She didn't notice the gun. Only when he shot her chains. She screamed scared of what he did.

"Child come with me I will protect you." He picked her up. She was so frail and tiny one could see her bones. She was too weak to stop him. Nor did she want to. She was tired and his warmth made her more so. She ended up falling asleep as he carried her out. She barely had the energy to live, but with this man's help maybe that would change.

"You found a child in there?!" The man's wife looked at him. He nodded as he covered the girl in his coat.

"She's only 14 and skin and bones. The men drugged and used this poor girl." He set the girl in his carriage. "We must protect this child."

"What about her parents?" His wife looked at her. "She needs a bath. You can't tell what color hair she has under all this dirt. I doubt we can save it.... We might have to shave her hair. Look she has bugs" She pulled out lice from her hair. She pitied this child and agreed to help protect her. It would take them months for them to earn her trust. Maybe even longer to get her clean.