The Pirate and Her Mermaid

The boy heard someone swimming in the tent next to where he was at with the old man. There was a magical surprise. It was all the beautiful treasures the pirate had found during her journeys. She was a well known pirate throughout the seas. The pirate set up the tent full of treasures she had found throughout the seas. Her most favorite was in the middle of the tent, in a tank that spanned to the roof tent. Her prize swam around the tank happily with their beautiful tail flipping happily behind them as they watched their master put the newest treasures on the shelves that surrounded their tank. The pirate looked at the beautiful creature as it smiled happily at her.

Years before, while the pirate traveled the seas, she found her greatest treasure. It was floating in the wretches of what was left of a once glorious ship. She looked around as she raided the ship for treasure and found a small box that was chained shut. She loved a challenge as she tried to open it, wondering what could be inside. What could be so important that warrants being chained up. When she opened it, she was met with a surprise. She found a girl in there who was missing her legs past her knees. She wasn't much younger than the pirate. The pirate looked at her trying to see if she was still alive. Luckily she was but very injured and very thin with little chance of surviving. The poor girl had been trapped in there for too long. The pirate had the girl taken to her ship to get help and anything to help this girl get better. She was going to find the monster who did this.

After a long time, the pirate took care of the girl and soon after she became a happy beautiful lady. The girl couldn't talk but that didn't stop her from wanting to explore the world with her new friend. They enjoyed being close and soon they decided to be together. Forever to travel the world and all the seas together. On the anniversary of finding the girl, the pirate gifted the girl a mermaid tail so she could join them on their adventures in the deep blue sea. The mysterious world they loved to explore together. What wonders could they find together?

A beautiful mermaid with red hair and pink and blue scales. She was beyond beautiful in the pirate eyes. She had to keep her alive, protect her, and started their adventure. With the crew and captain, they would search the depths of the sea. They found many treasures, too many to keep on the ship. So they decided to sell them to the world making more that either of the girls had ever seen. More than enough to keep the girls and the crew alive and well in many homes around the world. So the pirate bought a home near every port so they had a place to stay and sell their goods. The girl loved it. Loved seeing the world as the years went by. She had her love at her side.

The girl had never been happier. She couldn't remember anything before she was found. All she remembered was her savior and love of her life. She would help run the shop from a chair behind the counter. She felt useless because she couldn't help more in the shops or help the crew bring stuff. She felt bad and nothing could fix that for her. She loved to see her love happy but she felt bad. Her love did everything she could to make her feel better but nothing worked when they were on land.

So the pirate started a show so that the girl could help bring in money into the business. They did live mermaid shows since the water made her so happy.This made her beyond happy since she could do tricks and show off her skills. Luckily the crew had gotten her an air tank they could replace easily so she could stay in the water longer. Some days it seemed as if the girl didn't want to get out.

One day, they were visited by a strange couple. The couple watched in the back of the group. They seemed to enjoy the show. Once the girl was done, they went to talk to the pirate as the girl climbed out.

"Hello there my dears! Love the show!" the man smiled walking over.

"It was so magical! How did you find yourself a mermaid?" The woman was amazed.

"That beautiful girl is my love Maria. She's special. And NOT for sale." she glares at them.

"Oh my dear I don't mean to give off that. We want to join you guys. A partnership!" he smiled.

"Let's talk in private." the woman smiled. They followed the pirate in who was carrying her very wet love inside. They talked for hours about their future partnership. After many disagreements and renegotiations, they agreed that they would go and perform shows at the circus everyone once in a while in exchange the circus would sell the goods they found, for a small fee for the couple. Both parties agreed upon this and put it into action soon after. And ever since then they kept their word.

The pirate smiles watching her beautiful love swim around happily and climb out as she walks to get her and take her to their camper for their night. She noticed the commotion in the trailer nearby and tried to ignore it. She told her little mermaid to do so too.

And there our story truly begins.