Vidente Fantasma

Vidente Fantasma stood looking into a mirror as they looked at themselves. They didn't like the outfit, she loved the outfit. The skirt was too revealing, it was perfect. The top was just a vest her chest was going to fall out, how indecent. What scandals could she cause? He did not. The ringmaster's wife had worked hard designing it and the nymph girl was kind enough to make it. They did it out of pity. They hate us. The lion tamer came in the shared tent holding his sister who had fallen asleep helping him. She was very cute! She wasn't their sister.

"Still angry about your outfit? If you don't like it Elena will make another for you." He said putting the little girl to bed. He shared his bed with the little one and their sister took her own bed and they took the last. They had a trailer for traveling but it was easier for them to sleep in the tent. More room for all of them. Though his older sister was in the medical tent for the night. She had burnt herself during practice. It wasn't serious but they wanted to be safe rather than sorry. The boy was concerned about her but couldn't leave their little sister alone.

"Go I'll watch the child." They said undressing and putting on their normal outfit. His normal outfit on. "She will be safe with me. No one comes near a crazy person."

"No, it's been a long day for all of us. We need rest. Amy will understand. It's a minor injury after all." He sighed getting ready for bed behind a divider. He felt uncomfortable changing around them. Changing around her. She likes to peek at him. He changed quickly hearing them coming closer. He kept her away from him. Why can't I go near him? she thought. No, he doesn't want you to see him. He growled to himself.

"Why did you guys pick this place?" He tried not to seem nervous. Laurel watched him closely, she wanted to get closer to him but he restrained her from doing so.

"Well I've always.. we were sold.. I was different!" They fought for a moment, careful not to wake the little girl. They couldn't stop themselves from being angry with this internal battle that would never end until their end.

"Why don't you tell me about it?" he came out in his dark pajamas. He looked amazing in.... he looked fine in his pajamas.

"Well...." they sat down thinking about it as they got their tarot cards out. They laid them out beginning their story.

Clio Onmyōdō was born in a small village in a place that they can't remember. They were taken from their family by people who knew their power... They took them because their mother sold them. She needed the money for her many other children. They were starving because their father abandoned them. It was their only option to survive. They didn't blame her for doing this. They were sold to a circus because of their powers. They were sold because of their unusual personality disorder. They were different, many souls in one body. Two of them were very dominant within the child. Clio, a female, who was very confident and adventurous. And Laurel, a male, who was very reserved and wise for their age.

Laurel observed everything as Clio spent her time learning about her abilities to see the past future and present of different people. They could read their fortune based on this information without even knowing who the person was. The spirits around the person had told them about the people around them so they found no need to actually talk to them. If the person needed anything the spirits would tell them before they spoke, making it seem as if they were psychic. Some would say they were a medium of sorts but that wasn't a fitting title for them.

They were called freaks and even cast out at times because of the color of their skin. They were considered the help when their circus would go places together, never allowed to join the crew out. Forever trapped within the walls of the big circus tent. They had grown cold to the world because of this. Becoming a freak show because of the tone of their skin created rage within her. He refused to let it consume him; in the end, it was her bloody actions that lead them to jail. They were taken to jail and thrown into a cell with no windows and barely any light.