The Start of Home

Long before the ringmasters found everyone, they had their own secrets. Wither together or alone they deal with them. As a result of their teamwork, their home locations has a very beautiful lush garden. When gardening, one must enrich the soil so the plants grow and last longer. Luckily for the circus members, they used very special soil. 

The day started like any other, everyone awoke at sunrise and did their daily task until food was ready made by teams cook team. However there was a few members missing from that mornings affairs. The fortune teller was away talking to a secret admirer, as the secretive twins kept to themselves picking that days harvest making sure the secrets stayed deep under the ground, never to see the light of day. The lion tamer was off trying to keep the tiny assistant from letting all their animals run free. They had their areas, letting them free would only cause terrible things to happen. Even with all the excitement, many noticed the absence of the mother figure of their group. The ringmasters tried to tell everyone that she was only sick but something was off on the way they said it. 

No one trusted it but no one could really do anything about it. They had to continue their day as if everything was normal. What little did they know it was. Miss Ambrose had returned early that morning tired from that nights events. She had helped save her friend. With her help, they could keep everything at bay..... for now. 

The tiny assistant ran around with her lion friend right behind her. The lion saw her as his cub and no one could tell him any different. Not that any of them had tried to tell the mighty beast the truth. They found that it was dangerous to do so. The lion was protective of his littlest cub, even if at times he didnt understand his cub. He always stayed close to her and his other adopted cubs. He couldn't understand why one of his cubs played with the burning fire and the other spent hours trying to clean up after them. He should know that animals will always make messes no matter where they put them. 

Genevieve loved to explore, and her brother kept a close eye on her. Well he kept an eye on the mighty lion. If he couldn't see the mighty beast, he knew something was up. It was usually little Genevieve was out trying to prank one of the many people they lived with or stealing treats from dining tent. Her brother always knew where to find that little sneaky girl. Luckily she was only exploring the forest around the circus home base. She knew not to go past the berry bushes that lined their land. Took them ages to plant all of them. The sweet little one lived life as if it was a fairy tale, well, until it was time for her lessons. Thats if big brother catch the tiny assistant. She giggled runing around playing pretend as her mighty lion protected her. 

Across the way was the mechanic named Tavish. A shy boy who had little contact with the others. He stayed in his tent working on whatever contraption the ringmasters wanted him to make. A lot of trail and error was made to make the circus something no other could compair to. He made a mermaid, a spider, as well as new legs for one less fortunate then they were. The ringmistress had proved him very wrong. He can make things even if he didn't believe he could. With his help, the ringmasters planned to make this place their home. They just had to get started.