umm Morning?

Brisa took that pic on my birthday when she came to my house

2 years ago

"You three have disturbed our lives for 12 years and now it is time for you troublemakers to leave this place and never come back. You guys have killed, tortured, and used people for your sick needs. We have had enough of this, so as the ruler of Izmira I hereby banish DeathSmile, Nutell and ahem Grim from Izmira and they will now live in the human dimension for the rest of eternity", the ruler of Izmira, Zelron, told us.

"B-but we are just children! T-there are scary people out there that might harm us, Sir!", said a girl with black hair with a red highlight with a annoyed tone in her voice,"pfffft HahahaHAHAHA that was funny! You can do whatever you want to us but that won't stop us from hurting other people."

"Tch this is stupid...", said a boy with black hair.

"w-wait Hon, DeathSmile is actually right. They are just kids, we ca-"

"No... They are heartless people. They could kill all of human kind if they wanted to but they wouldn't do such a thing unless they had a important reason behind it. If it makes you feel any better my dear we can be able to find them a house and a school."

" and money"

"and money..."

" OKAY are we good to go now? I really just wanna leave this place and get some sleep", the girl with the black with red highlight or DeathSmile said.

Just then a bright blue portal opened in front of the three troublemakers. DeathSmile was the first one to walk in before giving the ruler a creepy smile. The other girl walked in it without looking back while the boy walked in before giving the ruler a sinister look.

"Finally Izmira can be in peace, I just hope they don't destroy the humans."

At the human dimension 

DeathSmile, Nutell, and Grim's appearances changed to their human version in order to keep the humans from being suspicious about their sudden appearance. They decided to make up some "human names" for themselves. DeathSmile decided to call herself Angelica, Nutell is now Brisa, and Grim is now Joseph. 

I wonder what this new life has  in store for them.  

Joseph's POV

I felt the warm sunlight hit my face. It was Sunday yesterday so that must mean that today is Monday. Oh my lord another school day. Oh well.

I got on a sitting position on my bed and stretched my arms little bit. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:00 AM. That gives me one hour and 30 minutes to get ready. I got out of bed and went to take a shower (lets not get too much into detail). After i was done and already dressed up, i tried looking for my glasses. "Where did i leave them" i said to myself. I turned around to my desk table (or wutever) in the corner of my room and i saw them there. "Oh there they are" i got them and got out of my room. Hmmmm who should i wake up first Bri or Angel hmmm well Angel starts with "A" and that letter is the first letter in the alphabet so Angel it is. I walked over to her room and quietly open her door. I open the door to see her sleeping with a bunch of blankets covering/surrounding her.

I tip toed across her room to her bed and got ready to attack. I got close to her ear and shout "WAKE UP THERE'S A FIRE DOWN STAIRS WAKE UP." After i said that she slowly opened her eyes a little bit but then she quickly got in a sitting position looking at me with wide eyes. " What do you mean there's a fire," she semi shouted at me with a panicked eyes. "There's no fire. I just said that so that you could wake up," i told her smiling like a baka.

Angel POV (me)
"There's no fire. I just said that so you could wake up," he told me smiling like a idiot.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU WOKE ME UP FOR NO REASON" i told him while getting out of my bed and pushing him out of my room. "Next time wake Brisa first" i slammed the door on him. I heard him laughing all the way to Bri's room. I turned around and went to my night stand (lamp stand? Idk) to check on my phone. Oh dam its 6:20 AM that early. He should've woke me around 7. I turned my phone off and went to take a shower (again lets not go into detail) After i was done i got dressed and dried my hair. When it seemed dry enough i brushed it and left it down with my bangs covering most of my face. When i was done with that, i put on my glasses and grabbed my phone ,charger and my back pack.

Time skip(what I'm too lazy to write bri getting ready)

Still my POV

The three of us went walking to school since we missed the bus.

"It wasn't my fault you take your time eating,"said Joseph to me. 

" what do you mean! There was no food in the fridge!"I shouted at him. "It's cuz someone forgot to shop for food" said brisa looking at her phone. 

I start to walk faster "NOPE". 

"She forgot again. Classic Stupid Anjay" they both said. (*Cough* tord's line *cough*)

~~~~~~

Okay I think that is a good way to start this book. Like I said in the description a dear friend of mine told me to make this book so I'm giving her all the credit.

Plz go follow her she makes awesome books ThepastaCrew
And go follow the meh sibling (not actual siblings. I wish tho) JosephO19
joseph19O10 and OF_COURSE_I_SHIP_IT

BAIIII MY LOVELY BURRITOS LOVE YA

(I won't get any views here -_-;)

edit: Jan 24, 2020 

i made some changes throughout the story just because i wanted it to go with some real life situations. i hope that's fine with you guys.

1025 words