Getting to know him 2/2

"I have a question," he said while looking at me.

"what is it dude?" i replied without looking at him.

"what does your brother have against my sister and me? we never did anything to him."

" He has his reasons...Just like i have my reasons to continue rereading this manga," i said rolling my eyes.

"oh..."

i sighed while putting my manga down and faced him. 

"Why do you even wanna know in the first place,dude?"

"I don't know...I just wanna know"

"ugh fine i mean i guess"

I got closeto his face and whispered "aha b*tch you thought."

I went back to my spot and continued to read. Leto was zoned out with an embarrassed face. I couldn't care less if he wanted a reason. Once my brother tells me something, i never tell anyone else about it. Im such a good sister. I smile at the thought of that while reading.

Ringgggggg

I get up and put the book on top of the book shelf. I start to walk towards the entrance of the library, not caring if Leto is still zoned out. I open the door and walk into the crowded hallways. I head towards the two story building (Or the 700's and the 800's) for my 4th period class. I open the door and walk up the stairs to my classroom. I sit in seat next the window, like always. Students start to walk in and head to their assigned seats.

Ringgggggg

Mrs. Yeller starts to explain what we are going to do today while walking to the door to close it. Before she was able to reach the handle, Leto comes in taking heavy breathes. He shows her a tardy slip then begins to walk towards me. I give him a amused look and hold back a laugh. He looks at me and gives me a friendly glare.

"Took you long enough dude"

"Well sOrRy someone left me back at the library without telling me the bell rang."

"Okay class! Today we will be doing a project on friends or family. You'll have to write a essay about them. For example, you met your friend at the park. Write some interesting facts about them like what they do for hobbies or if they have a pet octopus. Give us a backstory to your friendship. As for family, you can just tell me how they influence your way of growing up. Are they protective and supportive of your decisions or actions? Compare how they act towards you with how they act around other people. Also give me some interesting facts about them. You don't have to presented but if you do then go ahead! Anyways sorry for speaking too much, you can start it now and it'll be due in two weeks."

Loud chattering and whispers begin to full the room. People were chosing who to write about others were complaining about how hard it was going to be to chose the right person.

I raise my hand.

"Yes miss orduna?"

"Can i write about more than one person?"

"Um sure but it'll be more work and i won't count it as extra points"

"Okay"

/////
Discontinuing my books