Prologue

"It's hard to forget someone, who gave you so much to remember."
-sensitive.feelings

July 4th, 2012

"Target found." He mumbled through the small microphone that had been attached to his collar.

The cold wind whipped his hair to the side leaving unconscious ruffles throughout. A typical rushed London street was set before him with tension running through the atmosphere and people holding stern expressions and hurriedly getting on about their business.

Noahs thin jacket wasn't helping with the chill surrounding him and the pressure of the armed man moving around wasn't making matters any better.
From constantly bumping into people and then apologising, he had become warn out and was almost about to lose sight of the man until the voice through his own earpiece sent a jolt of reassurance into him. "Target squared. Noah take north and Caleb continue straight."
Her voice was rugged and she was clearly disrupted by the situation, wanting it done with.

Finally after taking the direction she said, they ended their chase in a alleyway not far from the main street. On each side small shops were situated all of them holding old fashioned stained windows and heavy wooden doors.

The man turned and on seeing Noah, hebegan running down the alley, before being corned by both Siena and Caleb their breathing rough and cheeks red.
After slamming the man against the brick wall, he was stripped of his gun and forced into handcuffs. "I'm arresting you on suspicion of carrying unlicensed weapons. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."  Siena spoke professionally, with not a single quiver lacing her voice.

Smoke gathered into the air in front of her as she took a deep breath and exhaled releasing the concern from inside of herself.

Caleb reached into his pocket and took out the small burner phone dialling the three numbers and asking for police while Noah handcuffed the mans leg to a lamppost incase he decided to run away.

After taking the phone from his ear he threw it a fee steps away and stood on it making sure nothing could be traced from it.

As the sirens came closer they all walked away blending themselves into the typical London crowd.

                       ********************

A/N... start of my first ever whattpad story!! What do you guys think?
I have a brief plan of the story line but everything's coming slowly😂🤷‍♀️
Please like and leave comments xxx