Just Shift

Once again I was sitting on the floor focusing. But Lavender and Thunder sat on both sides of me focusing as well.

I heard a crackle and Sun cried out. I opened my eyes. The floor in front of her was burnt.

Lavender was staring at the spot with fear. I turned and glared at her. My sister needs to learn to control her light before she tries to shift.

But dad disagreed with me and mom on that manner.

I looked at Thunder and he was still focusing. Nothing was gonna distract him. It's impossible to catch his attention when he was focused.

Suddenly my brother disappeared and in his place was a coyote in wearing his clothes.

Dad growled. He's never been a fan of coyotes. But he should be glad that Thunder hadn't turned into any kind of cat.

I turned back to Thunder and he was staring at me. His eyes hadn't changed colors, they were still his disturbing silver.

Mom ran up and hugged Thunder saying, "Oh my son is a magnificent coyote!! You finally shifted!!"

"Being able to shift isn't always a good thing. He could lose his temper and hurt someone," Red said bluntly.

Everyone laughed and Thunder smiled. He was to patient to get even a little mad.

I growled when I realised that he had beat me at something again.

Mom turned to face me and gasped.

-------------------------------------------

AN: Errrrrrrr..........I guess keep reading.

~writer9170