Tiny Jaws vs Giant Claws

I ran as fast as I could. I'm afraid that if I go back then aunt Red will hurt me. If only I knew how to shift back.

I ran into someone and jumped back when I saw who it was.

It was Rex Soul. He was a sixteen year old Werewolf but his wolf form is bigger then it should be. He had black hair, bright blue eyes, and he was taller then even dad.

Rex looked down at me and growled. His eyes turned black as he picked me up by the neck.

I squirmed trying to get him to let me go.

"I can't believe you would challenge me like that you little pesk. Obviously you're one of the Bane kids. But which one?" He said with a voice that sounded closer to a snarl.

I whimpered, "Willow."

Rex grinned darkly and growled, "The middle child who turned out to be a runt? I should've thought it was you."

I twisted and bit his hand. He yelped and dropped me. Then he snarled and shifted.

Great. Now I have to fight a giant wolf when I'm just a tiny fox.

Rex swung his paw at me and I was sent flying into a wall. I'll never beat him. I really am a runt.

Rex was right in front of me. He was about to hit me again but a blur of sandy blonde fur rammed into him.

Thunder had come to save me!

I looked past him and saw Lavender running our way. And her eyes were red.

"Does the runt always get saved by her siblings?" Rex snarled as he got back up.

"Nope," I said as I jumped on to his back and bit his ear. I tugged with all my fox might hoping that it would distract him long enough for the others to get a good attack.

Rex swung hid head around and I flew off. Thunder tackled Rex and sunk his teeth into his leg.

Lavender shifted and her place sat a wolf that was the same size as me.

"Dang it! Why's Thunder get to be a cool Were and we have to be tiny ones?" She whined

I got up and bolted under Rex. I rammed into his now injured leg and he howled in pain. Just to add more pain I bit his leg.

He lifted up his leg and he stomped on me. Rex is crushing me! I can't get out from under his paw! His paw is so big it's completely covering me.

The world went black.

-------------------------------------------

AN: .....keep reading!!!

~writer9170