What The What?!

That stupid girl killed him! And she didn't care when she killed her siblings! Now I have no father! I'm going to get revenge! Willow Bane you'll pay for killing him!

I stomped past the graves I created for father, Lavender, and Thunder. Then I stomped past Star's stupid hybrids and those two siblings that father's hybrid caught. I grinned to myself. Capturing the hybrids was to easy.

I entered the dark room that was used to pry June into this world. I stared down at my injured Lightbolt, Rose. She laid in the center of the room, her red hair spread around her body. Her red eyes dim with the blindness that she suffered from. A blind Magik feels pain always. Poor Rose......

She flinched as I leaned down and poked her. She's pretty but I will never allow myself to fall for her. Though I wished that she could see my black hair and purple eyes. But she can't. She'll never see what I look like.

I picked her up, "It's time to go."

Her voice shook as she spoke, "It hurts....."

Darkness and lightness surrounded us and we teleported to the room in Willow's world. It was darker then I remember. They must've locked the door on both sides. I walked through the wall with Rose and flinched at the amount of light there was outside. But it doesn't matter.

It's time to get revenge.

The End

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: BUM, BUM, BUUUUUUMMMM!!!!! You know what this means don't you? There's another book! Look for the story Revenge. I'm gonna make it as awesome as I can! Hope you enjoyed reading!!!!

~writer9170