AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Everyone, not including Thunder, screamed. Standing in front of the now broken window was a girl with silver hair and silver eyes.

"I have been advised to take Thunder Bane, Willow Bane, Lavender Bane, Allison Lilac, Amanda Lilac, and Andrew Lilac into custody. You are all under arrest," The girl's voice was robotic but she looked human.

"We are not going with you! You're one of Shadow's cyborgs!" Andrew screamed.

"Then I will have to use force," she said and pointed at Andrew.

A bolt of electricity shot at him. He screamed and fainted.

The cyborg turned to me and the last thing I saw, before the world went black, was her emotionless eyes.

I woke up in a van. My arms were chained to a bench. I looked around and saw everyone else.

I looked up to the front and saw that there was a small opening with metal bars. The cyborg was driving.

"Why are we being taken to Shadow?" I asked, my voice shaking a little.

She answered, "Allison Lilac, Andrew Lilac, and Amanda Lilac are being taken into custody for harboring Nonexistents Thunder Bane, Willow Bane, and Lavender Bane are being taken into custody for being Nonexistents and entering this realm."

I bit my lip. Shadow knows that we're from a different realm. How did he  know where we were and who we were?

Allison's eyes opened and she screamed.

"Do not kill each other. Shadow would be disappointed that he couldn't have fun with the person or people who don't survive this trip," the cyborg said.

I reached into one of my boots and pulled out a knife. I slammend the knife into a chain.

It broke but caused a lot of noise. Now everyone was awake but the cyborg didn't notice.

I slammed the knife into all the other chains and grabbed a gun from a holster.

I handed it to Lavender and whispered, "Release."

She grinned and went up to the slit in the wall. Mon and dad gave us each different command meanings for different situations. Lavender's release ment high jacking a car if it came to that.

Lavender reached through the bars and put the gun to the cyborg's head.

"Stop the car or else I'll kill you," she hissed.

The cyborg did as told but as we were getting out of the van she stabbed Andrew with a hidden knife and ran off. Lavender responded by shooting her in the back four times. The cyborg fell unmoving as her shirt turned red with blood.

"We gotta go before anymore of Shadow's hunters come looking for us. They get worse then that cyborg," said Allison as she started walking away.

Everyone nodded and followed.

_________________________________

AN: Keep reading!

~writer9170