You Can't Be Serious

I blinked. Mom does look a lot like her.....

Star hugged me. What do I do? I've never had a grandma before. Please, if anyone can hear me, just tell me what to do!

Suddenly she released me, "Now, who did my baby marry? Is he cute? Strong? Smart? Magik?"

I opened my mouth but Star interrupted, "No need to tell me with words. Tell me with memories!"

I don't understand her at all. That settles it, she really is my grandma.

Star touched my forehead with her thumb and pulled back. An image of dad appeared.

But of course it was the memory of the time I started learning to ride a bike.....

Dad chased me, "Slow down! You're not ready to go this fast without training wheels!"

I laughed and sped up. My hair flew behind me. I love being six!

Dad hopped onto his bike and pedalled as fast as he could. He was going as fast as me now.

"Stop!"

I laughed. Suddenly my arm burned and I saw light encases it from my wrist to my shoulder. The light looked like a bracelet imbedded in my skin.

My bike wheels glowed. No! Please not now! I don't want to get the powers now!

I zoomed. Dad shouted. I turned and saw him in his wolf form right behind me.

His teeth clamped down on my shirt and I fell off the bike. I watched as my new bike caught on fire. Dad always knows best.....

Star laughed. That memory isn't that funny....

"Your dad is pretty cute. And he's a Were! I'm a bit jealous of my own daughter. You know, I'm glad that she found such an amazing guy," she looked at me directly, "but where are your siblings?"

I wrinkled my nose, "Thunder is no longer my sibling," I looked at the ground, "and Lavender got captured by one of Shadow's thugs."

Star's eyes sparkled, "Then we'll just have to save your sister and kill Thunder!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the wall, "Right now!"

_________________________________

AN: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Keep reading!

~writer9170