No Longer Bland

We entered the house and then I wanted to leave. A guy who looked nineteen stood in the living room.

He had gold hair and silver eyes but I knew right away that this was Allison's and Amanda's brother. And he looked angry.

When he saw me enter before everyone else he picked me up by the shirt. Curse my light weight!

Thunder growled when he saw this and Lavender snarled.

I turned to see that Thunder's fist were clenched so tightly that blood dripped through his fingers.

"Andrew put her down!" I heard Allison shout.

Andrew's eyes narrowed and he said, "Why should I put her down?! She's a thief! She's wearing your clothes!"

He lifted his hand towards my neck and I something glint in his hand. He has a knife!!! Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!! My eyes widened. The knife moved closer to my neck. I can't move! Fear has paralyzed me!

A shine hit Andrew's face and a line of blood appeared across his face. Allison was standing next to him with her arm extended. In her hand was a different knife.

"I said. Put. Her. Down," Allison growled as she adjusted the knife in her hand.

He dropped me and I ran behind Allison. She glared at Andrew, daring him to try hurting me. He dared her to try and hurt him. It was a stand off.

"That's not how siblings are supposed to act!" I yelled.

Both of them flinched and lowered their knives. I moved from behind Allison and took both of the knives.

I placed one in each of my new boots.

"Give me any other weapons you have or else I will use one of the knives," I said calmly as I held out a hand.

Allison reached into one of her boots, pulled out a gun, and handed it to me. Andrew pulled a gun from a hidden holster and handed it to me as well.

I raised an eyebrow and held out my other hand.

"Give me the holsters to," I growled.

They handed them to me and I put them on. I placed the guns in the holsters and smiled sweetly.

"See. That wasn't to hard now was it?" I asked.

"How did you manage to be calm while taking the weapons after one almost hurt you?!" Lavender squealed.

"She is exactly like mom. In a personal life or death situation she is easily frightened but in a situation where someone else will get hurt she is fearless and calm. I thought that that was obvious," Thunder replied.

"Do you ever say things that don't matter?" Lavender asked.

Thunder snorted, "I can only say things that help you two. Nothing unimportant can be heard from me. Not that I don't say anything ridiculous but for some mysterious I can't say it."

Lavender nodded.

Now we have to get along with Andrew long enough to find June. Then we can leave this place and forget them forever.

Suddenly a window shattered.

-------------------------------------------

AN: I've started another story and it's called Elements!!! I hope you people check it out! Keep reading!!

~writer9170