Fox

Mom's grip on me tightened. Willow's eyes were gold and she was snarling. Why would my dear sister get mad and half shift.

Wait. She's jealous that I shifted before her. I always beat her at everything. How could I not know that this would make her even more mad.

I snarled and stood in a defensive stance. Willow was not going to hurt anyone.

She shifted into a fox and jumped in surprise. She was really small so I relaxed.

Willow curled up into a tiny ball and whined. I crawled over to her and nudged her.

Lavender picked up Willow and hugged her.

"Poor sis! If only you could beat Thundy in something," She said as she petted Willow.

"She wins in the adorable contest!!" Sun squealed.

Willow's ears perked. I nodded. Her fox form was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Mom lifted Willow up, from Lavender's hands, and hugged her.

"My adorable little fox," Mom whispered and set Willow down.

"It's quite unusual that she's a fox. And even more so that she isn't black like her hair," Dad said as he petted her head.

He was right. The only part of her fox form that was black was her ears. The rest of her was red like a normal fox.

"But Thunder's eyes are silver. Werecoyotes can't have silver eyes," Flora mentioned and poked my nose.

"They're crossbreeds. Of course they aren't completely normal in their animal form," Red growled.

Willow's fur frizzed and she bolted out the front door.

Lavender and I ran after her. How are we gonna find her if she's small enough to hide anywhere, she was super quick, and she's easily frightened. She's like a real fox.

-------------------------------------------

AN: My sister says I update to much. I say it's fun to write this. Also if you didn't know already, that was in Thunder's POV. Lavender's will be slanted like this. Keep reading!!!

~writer9170