13| Meeting his family

Tonight was the boys show in Corbyn's home town. I was honestly nervous to see what they were going to think about me because, i mean im nothing like Corbyn, actually i am, but still they might now like me because of my appearance, and maybe they just wont like my personality.

"You look amazing!!" Corbyn said "Thanks, i guess." I said annoyed. "Are you excited to meet my parents?" He said it really excitedly. "I'm as ready as i'll ever be!!" I said really sarcastliclly, and he bought it. "I'm excited for you too meet them, I think they will like you." He said in a plain tone. "Really" I was really hopping they did because if they dont then they might not want Corbyn to be around me. I thought.

*The time I meet his parents*

Corbyn and I walked up to their door and i was a nervous wreck. "Hey, Corbs!" His dad answered. "Corbs, whos this" His dad questioned. "T-this is my girlfriend!" Corbyn said hesitantly but proudly. "H-hi..." I slowly said because i was nervous. "Oh, ive seen your social medias!!" his dad said. "Your have?!" Corbyn and I say surprised. "Yeah, you are perfect for Corbyn!!" His dad said. "Oh hey Cor- Whos this?" Ashley asked. "This is my amazing girlfriend!" He said enthused. "Oh ok..." She said then walked back upstairs. " I dont think she likes me" I whispered in corbyns ear. "Well she will have too." He said. "Hey corby- oh wow this girl is hot!" Jordan said. "This girl is MY Girlfriend Jordan" Corbyn yelled. "Dang Corbyn, you got lucky." He said jealous. "I think he likes me a little too much" I whispered in Corbyn's ear.

Soon after his mom came home and we met and she liked me the whole family followed me on Instagram, besides Ashley, i dont know why she didn't like me I mean I never did anything too her.

"Corbyn, can I talk to you?" Ashley asked. "Sure, whats up?" They went up to her room.

*Corbyns POV*
"Why are you dating her, What happened to Christina, I actually liked her." Ashley asked. "Why don't you like her, she never did anything to you and I love her so just because you dont like her doesn't mean i'm going to just dump her" I said very sternly. "Well dont expept me to be all happy around her" She said all sassy. "Ill make you." I said and walked out.