18| Boise, Idaho

Its been 4 days of driving, nd we were going to stop in Boise, remember me telling you that I moved too Idaho, because of my dad. I had made new friends, and I had a ex I didn't want to run into.

"Alright were here!!" Bam bam yelled. "Corbynnnnnn!! Lets go!" I yelled. "Ughhh, im on my way out!" He said annoyed. "I love you!!" I yelled trying to get him too hurry up. "I love you too!" He yelled and ran up to kiss me. I put my hand on my lips so he couldn't kiss me. "Lets go." I said. "ok." He said. We walked hand in hand around a mall in my hometown.

My parents lived on the other side of town so Corbyn called an Uber to take us there, I was honestly kind of nervous for Corbyn too meet my parents. We got in the Uber and the Uber told us how cute of a couple we were and we just told her our story and our ups and downs and she had said that her daughter loved WDW and asked if she could get a picture with us for her daughter, we did it and after that I knocked on my parents door.

"Corbyn?" my mom asked. "Besson?" My dad asked. "How do you guys know him?" I asked. "Hunny, he went to school in 1st grade with you, and you had a huge crush on him." My mom said. "I did!" "She did!" We both yelled at the same time. "Come in, we will show you the yearbooks." My dad insisted. We walked inside. "So why are you guys actually here?" My dad asked. "Well, Corbyn and I are um, dating.." I said. "Yeah.." Corbyn mumbled. "Awwww, I have always thought you guys looked cute together." My mom said. "Treat her right Besson." My dad said. "Anyways, I have the first grade yearbooks and ill show you them" My mom said and flipped to the page we were on, and he looks so different, but he was still very cute. "Awwwww, you're so cute!" I said smiling at him. "I know." he said and winked.

We talked more and then it was Maddies turn to talk to our parents so me and Corbyn left and went back to the bus we were exhausted and shocked on how we knew each other from first grade.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" Corbyn said nervously so I was scared. "Y-yeah.." I stuttered. "I love you!!" he said. "I love you too!! But you scared me I thought you were going to break up with me or something!!" I said and hit him. "I would never!" he said. "I know you wouldn't." I said nervously.