20| The song

so Corbyn and I had music together and we had too write a song and we already had an idea.

(yes i'm already using one if there songs but i like it sooo:) )

"I've been missin i've been crushin on ya all night" he said. "Ooh i like that." i said. "I should take you too the moon that's a long flight" i said. "aww it reminds me of us." he said in a cute voice. "You should be mine, you should be mine" he said. "we should put that in later in the song.

we continued too write our song.

"Nobody gotta know!" corbyn said. "Nobody gotta know" i said and winked at him.

"what if we repeat the beginning but i sing it cause you sang the first part first" i said. "Ok." he said smiling.

"Alright Corbyn, Jalissa your up!" the teacher said.

we started singing and we were facing eachother.

"I've been missin i've been crushin on ya all night" i sang

"Nobody gotta know" he said looking in my eyes. He leaned in and did I. Our lips were inches apart when the teacher said. "Ok who's next!" me and corbyn came back to reality and went back to our seat.

"That was cute Besson" a girl said and winked. "Yeah, it wasn't meant for you" i said. "Oh please" she said and walked away. Corbyn stood up and walked towards her. "Hey who do you think your talking too? That's my girlfriend and will FOREVER be my girlfriend so please leave me alone" he said and winked.

"I love you baby girl" he said too me. "i love you more cutie" i said.

"Torres! Besson! my desk now!" she said. we got up and walked towards her desk.

"did i scare you guys?" she said and laughed. "Uh yeah" Corbyn said and fake laughed. "That song you guys did was amazing, i want you too do it tonight the whole school can hear what amazing voices and songs you guys made" the teacher said with enthusiasm. "Uhhh" i said nervously. "Sure!" Corbyn said. I lightly punched his arm. "I hate you" i said. "No you don't" he said and winked at me. "Ok go flirt somewhere else and not at my desk" the teacher said.

The bell rang and and we went home too get ready.

"Oh wow, my girlfriend is, HoT" he said. "Shut up" i said and gently kissed his lips.

"Ok let's go!" Corbyn said. "Boysss" Corbyn yelled. "Coming!" they said.

we went on stage an sang at the end he leaned in again and we kissed. The crowd was cheering and we continued too kiss and even thusly dropped our microphones. "Ok!" a teacher came and pulled us apart. I smiled at Corbyn and we walked off stage.

"That was amazing!!" he said and kissed me again. "I love you Corbyn Matthew Besson" i said