15| date night

it had been a few hours and we were about to make it too pennsylvania. i was putting in the dress and earrings Corbyn had gotten me. i walked out of the best groom with my hair makeup and outfit on, and i was ready to go.

"Oh. My. Gosh." corbyn said. "what do i not look good, tell me if i don't look good" i said worrying. "No! You look Amazing!!!" he said in a tone that made me feel better. "Really!! i really like it!" j said and hugged him. his warm hugs were the best.

"5 minuets before were in pennsylvania!!!" Bam Bam yelled from the lounge.

corbyn grabbed my hand and led me to the lounge where he had grabbed his wallet and we cuddled till it was time to leave.

"Are you ready to go?" corbyn asked grabbing my hand. "i'm as ready as i'll ever be." i said gripping his hand and smiling. "Alright!" he exclaimed.

we weren't the only ones going out tonight all the couples were except Jakayla, Maddie, Daniel, and Zach were going on a double date. Corbyn wanted to make tonight special so he decided just to just take me out. Before we left he grabbed a small box and put it in the pocket on his tux.

"It's a walking distance, and the city is beautiful so let's just walk" he said smiling "ok!" i said and grabbed his hand.

we walked to the restaurant and it was the cutest and  most romantic place i had ever been too. it had a patio with lights lights around it and cute candles at each table

"awww, babe this is so cute!" i said "not as cute as you." he said and made me blush. "This place has, top sushi and amazing fish." he said "ummm" i said
" I'm just kidding i know you hate fish" he joked "thank god!" i said in relief. " no, but thy have steak and fries, it's a steak house with a nice patio." he said. "I love you so much!!" i said

we walked inside and the waiter sat us down in the patio. he took our drink orders(we got cokes i'm still underage too😂) and looked at the menu.

"i don't know what to get everything looks so good" i complained. "you should just get the 8 oz steak with fries" he said. "wait, that's a good idea" i laughed. "yeah just keep in casual" he laughed as well. The waiter came back and took out orders Corbyn and I just talked and laughed. the waiter came back and we ate.

"Hey, come with me" hey said and grabbed my hand. "ok?" i said questioning him. "Come on you will love it." he said re assuring me.

he took me to this place and it was looking over a lake.

"it's beautiful." i said. "almost as beautiful as you." he said

he brushed the hair out of my face as he looked at me. i stared into his blue eyes and leaned in.

we had my first kiss. it was magical. it was like fireworks were going off as we kissed and i wish it had lasted forever. we pulled away and smiled at eachother. he hugged me and we walked back to the bus.

i changed into his t- shirt a pair of leggings and got into the bunk and we cuddled until we fell asleep.