17| Nashville, Tennessee

We had arrived in Nashville, ahh, the sweet smell of my old home. Yeah, I had lived in Nashville for awhile, then my dad got a job in Idaho so we moved there, but that's not the point. I wanted to come here to see old friends.

"C'mon!!" i yelled for Corbyn to come to the front of the bus. "Okay!! Im coming!" he yelled an ran to the front of the bus.

We were gonna go to the town i had used to live in. We were walking down the street until i saw someone very familiar.

"Corbyn.." I said. "Whats wrong?" he asked worrying? "I-its my ex, Cameron.." I said. "Dont worry, i wont let him do anything too you." he said reassuring me.

Cameron started walking toward us and he stopped to talk.

"Hey Jalissa!!" Cam said. "Hi..?" I said. "Do you miss me, cause i miss you a lot, i mean i have wanted to get with you ever since you left I've missed you!!" Cam said. "Ahem" Corbyn came in. "Oh I didn't know you had a brother Jalissa!" Cam said. "Soooo, what do you say we get back together?" Cam asked. "AHEM!!" Corbyn came in again. "Dude, go away, my girlfriend and I have catching up to do." Cam said. "Um, i never said yes, and the "Dude" your talking about, is my BOYFRIEND" I said. Corbyn put his arm around me. "Yeah, and we plan to keep it that way!" Corbyn yelled. "Dang, Jalissa you really down graded." Cam said and walked away. "I love you so much!!" I hugged Corbyn.

We walked to my bestfriends house Reagans, she had no idea we were coming and I wanted to surprise her. I knocked on her door

"Jalissa?" "Reagan?" "AHHHHH" We both yelled and hugged each other. "Omg, its been so long!!" Reagan said. "I knowwww, i miss you so much!" I said. Corbyn was standing in the background awkwardly and i grabbed his hand and pulled him next to me. "OOOoooOOOooO" Reagan said. "Haha, this is my boyfriend Corbyn." I said. "Awww, I'm Reagan, and you better treat her right or ill find you and kill you." She said. "Oh I promise too keep her happy." He said nervously. "Calm down babe, shes not going to hurt you." I joked. "Well we better get going back to there bus we still got long ways to go." I said. "Ok, bye it was nice seeing you!" Reagan said.

We walked back to the bus hand and hand, and immediately went to out bunk and fell asleep, today was a longggg day.