22| my life without him

it had been one week into me avoiding Corbyn, i missed him too much, he had tried to text me, call me, and i just declined. i missed him so freaking much. i got this text from him

Corbean😍😘: Hey, i'm sorry i didn't mean it, i love you too the stars and back, i miss you so much. I hope you come back soon. Lily is a piece of crap, she's been hitting on me, and i tell her i have a girlfriend. She goes on too insult you. I love you, and i hope you know that, Jojo, you mean the world too me and i hope that soon you come to realization that i love you not lily, i hate lily. I love you Jojo. 😘😍❤️.

i saw that message and got my keys and drove too the why don't we house. i arrived and knocked on the door.

Corbyn came and i jumped into his arms.

"Jalissa!" he said hugging me tight. "I missed you my bean!" i said and kissed him. "I missed you more" he said smiling. "Here, you hungry?" he said while handing me a banana. "Yeah, i am." i said and unpeeled the banana. "God i missed you!" he said and picked me up and kissed my forehead. "I missed you too!"

*Instagram*

JalissaTorress:

liked by corbynbesson and 12,748 more

jalissatorress: Missed my babe a lot! @corbynbesson
comments
Wdwfan12: Ahhhh my ship is back!
immaddielevesque: Finally! Took you guys long enough.
Jonahmarais: She drove too the wdw house and just kissed him. I was in tears. They are so cute!

corbyn and i went up too our room, since i used to live there. we watched netflix while cuddling, i looked at him and he was sleeping. i cuddled into his chest and fell asleep too.