14| the bus

today was the day we were coming back to LA, we just got finished with the boys last show in New york, New york. So we were in for a long trip. I had just woken up and surprisingly enough corbyn was awake too.

"good morning sunshine" i said. "good morning beautiful" he said "thank you for inviting me to tour i honestly had the best time ever and i'm so happy we did this because we also got much closer as a couple"  i said in a sincere tone. "i completely agree, and so tonight when the bus stops in pennsylvania i'm going to take you on a little date" he said all proud and winked at me. "oh you are?" i questioned. "yep i got us reservations at a nice restaurant where we will be at." he said proudly again. "Well then i guess i should find an outfit" i said in the same tone just sarcastically. "oh don't worry, already taken care of" he said. " i got you a dress maddie helped me pick out, and i got you some earrings" he said and hugged me at the same time. " awwww Corbyn, i love you so much!!!!" i hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "when will those kisses be in the lips?" he questioned. "I don't know, when the time is right". i winked and smiled at him. "ughhhh, we've been together for 4 months" he said annoyed. " i know, but i want my first kiss too be perfect" i booped his nose and got out of our bunk.

I got out of the bunk and got in the shower and then changed into one of corbyns t- shirts a pair of nike pros, nike socks, and put my hair in a messy bun.

"is that my shirt?" he exclaimed. "yep" i popped the "p" sound. "it looks good on you" he said. "i know" i said jokingly and he rolled his eyes. "i know you love me!!" i exclaimed. " i know i do" he hugged me. "i do" i said. "i see what you did there" he said. "one day babe, one day"