Chapter 2

JezzaBelle:

I was sitting by mermaid lagoon humming a melody as I braided my bright green hair, I smiled enjoying the warm Neverland sun when I heard a soft bell sound. I looked around and giggled as my pixie Zarina landed in my hand panting a little from flying so fast.

" 'Ello Z, where have you been?" I asked tilting my head slightly at her.

She beamed widely at me as she flew up to whisper in my ear.

"You're always looking for an adventure, right? Well, I have one for you" Her soft sweet voice filled my ear.

I beamed once I heard the word adventure come out of her mouth I jumped up to my feet and looked at her.

"What's the adventure Z?"I asked excitedly, as she giggled.

"Well, I was on the mainland looking for more lost things, for the house and I bumped into Tink, who was talking with a boy, who's the same age as you, I think she's going to bring him here! "She squealed a bit at the end, and I pulled away looking at her.

"Let's go meet him then, shall we?" I replied with a smirk across my lips.

I flew up into the air, Zarina by my side as I shot through the second star to the right. I flew through the galaxies and stars and over the moon softly landing down on a building on earth. It was dark there and everything had changed from when I was last there. I followed Z, who led me to a park I read a sign that said 'Kensington Gardens, London' I frowned wondering what London is, I shrugged the thought off.

I walked inside, I saw alarge stone image of a man leaning back on a horse and a boy sitting underneaththe stone figure rain pouring down on us both. He had wavy dirty blonde hairand the bluest eyes I had ever seen; he was wearing what I presume where his pajamasand a little glowing light was holding some leaves over his head to keep himsomewhat dry. I smiled a little and looked around I found an old coat andgrabbed it I flew up to the boy and gently draped it around his shoulders, hejumped looking up at me with wide eyes I giggled.

 I smiled a little and looked around I found an old coat andgrabbed it I flew up to the boy and gently draped it around his shoulders, hejumped looking up at me with wide eyes I giggled

"Hello, boy," I said as I did a bow in the air.

He stared up at me in both wonder and shock, he gulped slowly responding "Who are you?" his voice was slightly deep but still full of childishness and innocence.

I smiled at him, "My name is JezzaBelle, that's my fairy Zarina and our friend who you already met Tinkerbell, who might you be?" I asked as I flew back a little when he stood up.

"My name is Peter...Pan "I nodded still smiling.

"So, I hear you want to run away to Neverland, is that correct? "He nodded repeatedly.

"Why is that? If you don't mind my asking "I asked politely

"I don't want to grow up, I want always to be a boy and have fun. "I smiled and reached into my small pouch.

I nodded at Tink, and I flew close to him "Close your eyes and think of the happiest thought you've ever had "I whispered.

He nodded and did as I said, I smiled and softly blew the glittering gold dust onto him, he scrunched up his face as it tickled, then opened his eyes staring into mine. I smirked and glanced down, his eyes followed mine and he gasped laughing, seeing us floating off the ground.

I laughed "Come away...come away to Neverland "I whispered and grabbed his hand, as all four of us flew off to the second star to the right, then straight on till morning.

For many years me and Peter lived together on the island, we made a home from a tree that went underground, we had many adventures with the Indians and fighting against the pirates, every day was a new adventure. Peter and I were as close as we could be, we even started bringing some boys to the island we called them 'The Lost Boys' and we were all one big family.

But now Peter has been telling me of a storyteller, on the mainland, Wendy, he wants to bring her here but, will that change everything? I suppose we will only find out in time...