Chapter 8

JezzaBelle:

The sounds of swords clashing, yelling and laughter filled the ship, I grinned spinning to take a swing at Nibs, I laughed as he dodged.

"I see you did listen when I thought you" I smirked and from the corner of my eyes I say Hook flying in the air with Peter.

But I couldn't focus on it too long as the sun began to set, I dodged another swing from Nibs, but he managed to slice my leg I winced, and he looked guilty. I felt bad for The Lost Boys, but right now they were the enemy, so I had to continue to fight as my leg stung like crazy. I could hear Peter and Hook talking above us, but couldn't clearly make out what they were saying, I watched as it started to get darker and colder, I felt cold all over and shivered I stumbled back when Nibs got another strike in this one on my cheek, I held my cheek and fell to my knees.

I looked up as everything stopped Peter lay on the ground, weaponless, his head bleeding I swallowed suddenly feeling sick to my stomach at what I've done. I slowly stood up watching him, lay there panting as he slowly looked up, Hook's sword under his chin he winced, slowly getting to his feet, tears in his eyes. All of this suddenly didn't feel like a game anymore. I frowned shaking my head tears in my own eyes, Hook kicked him back and Wendy yelled out, the pirates then grabbed all the boys and her holding them tightly, as Peter hit the main mast, I slowly walked over wincing, when Hook hit Peter's head making him fall to his knees.

Hook gripped Peter's hair tightly pulling his head back as he kneeled to his ear I stood behind Wendy.

"You'll die alone, and unloved" Hook hissed turning his head in my direction I made eye contact and felt so horrible and guilty seeing the broken look on his face, burned in my brain.

I zoned out what was said, as he was thrown to the ground landing on his back my heart cracked in two. Tears streamed down my face, as Peter looked at me as Hook raised his hook to deliver the final blow, I shook my head and screamed rushing forward I grabbed his hook.

"NO!" I yelled looking into his eyes, he glared and shoved me down beside Peter.

" Silence all for JezzaBella's final words"