Chapter 9

JezzaBelle:

I winced my head throbbing, I slowly looked at Peter, he wouldn't meet my eyes I gulped.

"I'm sorry Peter, I'm sorry for what I did. I was angry and hurt because you took her, to our place." I sniffed as he glanced at me "but this is yours" I whispered going to place my hand on his cheek when Hook pulled me up roughly my closed fist in his grasp "tis just a thimble" I said softly.

He scoffed "how like a girl!" the crew laughed "by all means, my beauty" he said stroking my cheek "give Peter Pan your precious thimble" he mocked letting me go.

I turned to face him, my hair falling like a curtain. I leaned down slowly to whisper in his ear "This belongs to you and always will."

I pulled back a little placing my hand on his soft cheek, I shut my eyes and leaned down softly placing my lips on his, I felt his eyes close as he leaned into the kiss returning it, as his hand went to my waist. I pulled back gently looking into his eyes, I felt something change I looked up to see the stars moving and the clouds swirling.

I gasped as Hook pulled me up roughly, I looked at Peter as he began to grin widely, his face and body glowing pink my eyes widen watching him amazed. I heard a bell ring and quickly ducked down covering my head, soon a huge gust of wind blew past knocking the pirates out, except Hook who flew up into the sails, Peter yelled out as he soared up in the sky twirling around, I laughed as I watched him.

He turned around and flew back down grabbing their two swords. The lost boys and I gathered around to watch their final fight, cheering on Peter who laughed, fighting Hook who was yelling childishly. Peter spun Hook around with his sword and he flew out over the ocean, I smirked the boys and Wendy around me.

"Done for" I said as they smirked too, and the crocodile jumped up, snapping at Hook who yelled out. We started to chant as Hook started to sink.

"Old, Alone, Done for!" we grinned as Hook started yelling, 'happy thoughts.' I looked up as Peter slashed his sword through the air.

Hook glared and said "Old, alone," he crossed his arms "done for" he sank into the mouth of the beast, and we all cheered the boys running about.

"Flintstone and gore! Silence you dogs." We heard Hooks voice and turned to see Peter grinning wearing Hook's hat he laughed as he said, "or I'll cast anchor in you."

The boys and Wendy rushed up as he put his hands on his hips "ready to cast off?"

They answered and ran off to prepare the ship, I stepped forward my boots clicking as I did Peter's grin dropped a bit, but he still smiled I grinned "Oh, the cleverness of you."

He grinned shrugging his shoulders and then licked his lips, he turned letting out a loud whistle, gold dust started to cover the ship I looked around in awe, as soon we were floating up into the sky we passed through clouds and stars and soon we were flying over London.