Chapter 6

3rd Person:

That night, there was a storm rising is the two young souls, who always wanted to play and have fun. While Peter and Wendy continued to dance, JezzaBelle ran towards the beach and fell into the sand, as tears flowed down her once rosy cheeks, she hugged herself crying.

Meanwhile, back with Wendy and Peter, the young pair had stopped dancing and Wendy was beginning to question him, about his feelings, a topic that was too grown up for him to have ever thought about before, as she listed them all happiness, sadness, jealousy, anger and the last and most important...Love.

He stopped when she mentioned that one the only person, he had ever even considered loving was Jezz, she had brought him here, had amazing adventures with her and she always made him smile and feel light inside come to think of it when he learned to fly, she was his happy thought what lifted him into the air.

Being confused of his thoughts and feelings, Peter lashed out at Wendy and flew off leaving her yelling after him.

Back on the beach with Jezz, she had stopped crying and had come to the same realization as Peter, she had gotten so upset and felt sad when Wendy asked to kiss Peter and when Peter took her to their place because, deep down somehow without her realizing it she had fallen in love with the young boy and knowing that he could never possibly feel the same way for her, had broken her heart, making it cold as ice.

The night air in Neverland seemed to get colder, as the girl starred out at the waves when a ship came into view, the girl slowly smirked an idea forming in her head. If Peter could forget her so easily perhaps, she should go somewhere where she would be valued as an equal. She rose to her feet, a new gleam in her eyes as she flew out over the open water.

The next morning the boys were gathered around the table eating and chatting loudly as Wendy sat silently thinking or rather trying to remember her parents, but everything seemed blurred and unfocused. She questioned her brothers, but they seemed to have forgotten as well then Peter came in crowing as he skipped into the room.

"There's a new pirate aboard the Jolly Rodger" he said grinning as he grabbed two swords noticing the absence of Jezz, he frowned but didn't question it.

Wendy looked up curiously "The mermaids say she is called Renegade" he said swinging the swords dramatically, the boys whooped and hollered at the idea of a new adventure.

Wendy sat silently, then after a brief disagreement with Peter told her brothers, they were leaving the lost boys begged Peter to make them stay, but he flew off feeling sad and angry. He usually went to JezzaBelle when he got like this, but she seemed to have disappeared.

A brief time later Peter returned after arranging a fairy guide, to lead the children back, the lost boys had asked to go with them, and he had said 'if you wish it' feeling sad and lonely, it felt as though everyone he cared for was leaving him.

He lay on his bed playing his pan flute as the boys waited outside the cave for Wendy, who left a small flower cup full of liquid on the table for Peter

"Don't forget, your medicine "She said quietly.

Peter simply turned the opposite way, continuing to play as Wendy left outside, not realizing that the Pirates along with the tied up lost boys, lay waiting outside.

While Peter was left alone in the underground treehouse, Tinkerbell and Zara who had been taken by the pirates and recently escaped, rushed across the island knowing Hook was up to something. The lost boys along with Wendy and her brothers, were brought to the ship. Wendy, was tied to the mast while the lost boys, were held captive by the different pirates. The skies started to darken and turn stormy, and the waves became deadly as a scream echoed across the island.