Chapter 7

JezzaBelle:

JezzaBelle:

I stood on the upper deck, watching the lost boys and Wendy. Last night, after Peter had taken Wendy to our spot, I turned to the pirates, asking Hook to let me be part of his crew, he agreed eagerly, knowing I was excellent with a sword. I now went by the name 'Renegade' and my look had changed my hair was still green and I still had my leaves and vines through it.

The pirates had helped me fit in more with new clothes and something they call a 'tattoo' that went down both my arms onto my chest and neck they were colorful, and I liked them. My outfit had changed too, I now wore a frilly white top, with a tight brown leather corset around it and a red satin sash around my waist, holding up a black and white lace skirt that showed one leg, I also wore black leather boots, with the tops turned down with a heel. I had a black hat that was quite large, with a large white feather and lace trim around it. I kept my swords and dagger along with my little belt with my small bags attached to it.

I watched as they all looked around, wondering where the ticking was coming from, I narrowed my eyes, watching the sails I saw a little twinkle of fairy dust and sighed knowing who was here, I leaned against the railing watching the scene below. I saw some of the pirates begin to climb into the rigging, I simply flew up and began looking around the sails. I heard some gasps down below but when I looked nothing was there. I followed the sound of ticking, hearing one pirate hit the water, I rolled my eyes then saw another pirate call to Hook.

As a giant shadow of a crocodile appeared on the sail, my eyes widen and I pulled my sword out quickly as a shot went off and then it was revealed, to be only Tink holding a wooden clock, I glared and started to make my way towards her when I saw a familiar figure down below. I smirked starting to fly down.

"So, Peter Pan, this is all your doing?" Hook spat out as they began to circle each other.

"Aye James Hook, it's all my doing" Peter answered cockily.

It's then that Hook noticed me and smirked holding his hand out, Peter looked up just as I placed my hand in Hooks, I smirked landing lightly beside him as I looked at Peter.

"You chose Wendy, I chose him" I shrugged as he looked so hurt and betrayed.

"Jezz. How could you?" he whispered looking like the boy I first brought here.

My smirk faltered a little, but I turned my face away "We all made our choices, Pan" I spat out not meeting his eyes.

Hook chuckled tossing his hat overboard, "You see Peter, she knows the right side now, you truly have no one. Proud and insolent youth, prepare to meet thy doom"

Hook lunged at Peter with his sword, Peter quickly blocking him as they engaged in a fight, the crew slid down from the ropes, appearing all around aiming their swords at Peter till, I yelled "Leave him! He belongs to the Captain" I said smirking as Peter flinched a little.

I just then noticed The Lost Boys were missing, before I could voice my thoughts the weapons room door burst open, The Lost Boys running out beginning to fight the pirates, I ended up facing off against Nibs, I smirked twirling my sword as we swung and aimed for each other.