Chapter Eight

SLATE

As discussed, here I am in front of Starbucks, leaning beside my car. Ang pagkakaalam ko, 6:00 pm ang usapan namin eh anong oras na bakit wala pa yun?

I was tapping my fingers against the windshield when I saw a person running from the curb at the end of the street. I didn't have to guess, I knew it was hi-- I mean her. I was ready to give her some preaching for making me wait but the moment I saw her running towards me, the bitterness from my face was soon replaced with surprise when I saw the big band-aid on her forehead.

"Sorry.. sorry sorry.. sorry talaga!" she said while letting out some short pants in between the words.

"Oh anong nangyari sa'yo? Haha." Of course I became worried, pero hindi ako nagpahalata.

"Wala 'to, nauntog lang ako." she answered.

"Patingin nga. Clumsy ka siguro no? Tsk tsk tsk." I smirked as I reached over to her forehead.

"Uyuyuyuyuyuyuyuy! Anong ginagawa mo?" she asked and stepped backwards.

"Patingin ako, aayusin ko na rin yang band-aid mo, naka-angat oh.." I still continued to reach over to her.

"Dude no, sige ka baka 'pag natamaan mo 'yan, masaktan kita! I'm warning you, mabilis ang reflexes ko." she said, scaring me. "Ako na, kaya ko naman eh."

"You can't scare me, and besides, ang liit liit mo oh paano mo 'ko masasaktan?"

"Hindi mo talaga titigilan ang height ko 'no?" She groaned but I felt her submission when I saw that she lowered her shoulders. "Go on."

I walked a little closer to her and looked at her bump as carefully as I could. I squinted my eyes as I saw it. Oooh, that's gotta hurt. I was fixing the band-aid when my gaze was turned to her. Her eyes were partially closed and her nose was scrunched as if she was readying herself from any pain that she might feel if I make the wrong move.

Which I did.

I got too distracted looking at her funny reaction that I accidentally poked the bump on her head. Oh sh--

"OWW!!" she screamed and suddenly kicked me in the nuts. SHE KICKED ME IN THE DAMN NUTS!

It all happened so fast that I just found myself kneeling on the ground holding everything that's left of my manhood. I tried hard not to squeal but the pain was too much for me to handle. I feel like my eyes are going to gouge out from their sockets and my head is.. OH GOD! This can't be happening to me!

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Hala 'yan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko sa'yo.. Anong gagawin ko? Anong gagawin ko?" She was walking all over the place then she bent beside me.

"Wala!" I was still crumpling in pain. I guess hindi ko talaga siya dapat minaliit, eto tuloy nangyari sa akin.

She straightened herself up. "Okay, mukhang kaya mo naman na eh, let's go!"

"What?!"

"Let's go!" Her hands were now on her waist.

"Pagkatapos mo 'kong saktan patatayuin mo ako agad? What's wrong with you?"

"Eh ano ba kasing gusto mo? Hilutin ko 'yan?" She laughed.

Hilutin? Did I hear that right?

"How could you casually say things like that to a man?"

"Ano ba kasi'ng big deal sa'yo? It's not actually a 'big' deal if it's 'little'." She shrugged.

"Did you just insult me?? It's not!" I glared at her then smirked. "O gusto mo bang ipakita ko 'to sa'yo para magkaalaman na?" I acted as if I was going to reach for my pants and open it. It doesn't matter, wala namang makakakita sa kalokohan ko dahil nahaharangan naman kami ng kotse.