INFO

Hello Reader's!

  I'm so glad you have chosen to read my story!
***
Now for the boring part, don't worry it's really quick!

  I'm so glad you have chosen to read my story! ***Now for the boring part, don't worry it's really quick!

Rules:

1.) Please be kind to other readers and to myself. Hateful comments aren't tolerated. Constructive criticism however is encouraged!

2.) Don't copy my story. Please, I know you all are amazing writers who have your own brains and your own amazing imagination! There is no need to copy my thoughts and ideas! If you need help or advice direct message (DM) me! I will do my very best to help you out and you aren't bothering me! Sorry if I don't answer right away but I will answer eventually!

 Please, I know you all are amazing writers who have your own brains and your own amazing imagination! There is no need to copy my thoughts and ideas! If you need help or advice direct message (DM) me! I will do my very best to help you out and yo...

If you are new to Wattpad here's some things you should know!

1.) VOTE! This is seriously important to us writers as it helps us get more notice on Wattpad. So, if you are reading someone's story and you enjoy it or just want to be kind and help the writer out a bit the way to vote is by pressing the little star! It will then come up on your screen that you have voted for the story and made one writer VERY happy!

2.) FOLLOW! This part is quite simple. Hit the three dots that show your chapter and then hit the username of the reader of you are in the story and their page will come up. This not only allows you to hit the follow under their name it also allows you too see what other stories they have written if you like the first one you read! It also gets the reader more attention the more followers they have because it shows up for more people when they add it to there libraries or there public story lists (Another way to find more great stories!)

3.) SHARE! For this you can do several things! If you have other forms of social media and are willing to advertise a story this can be amazing for a writer! Now sharing it isn't as awkward or weird as you think because Wattpad does some really cool stuff. You can highlight a quote or something you like from the story and then hit share and it will give you templates that you can put the quote on and you can share it either with your friends through text messages or on a different social media platform or even through messages here on Wattpad! This is a great thing to do for your favorite writers and often really appreciated, sometimes helping out your fellow writers can get you noticed as well because they try to help you back!

4.) COMMENT! This is a great way to get to know your author and even maybe get what you want to happen in the story to happen next. Sometimes writers struggle to know what should come up next and your thoughts can be taken into consideration! It also helps if you want to nicely comment if you think a word is spelled wrong or the grammar isn't correct. It happens, we aren't perfect writers! We appreciate the helpful hints as long as they are kind. Comments are what a lot of people are on Wattpad for, we want to see how people like our stories. Otherwise we wouldn't put them on Wattpad where people can see them!

 Otherwise we wouldn't put them on Wattpad where people can see them!

Some Things to Know About Me and My Writing Style...

You may want to pay attention even if you aren't new to Wattpad!

  I do things a little different than most writers. I really dislike putting chapters out on just authors notes, although I do need to communicate what's happening somehow. So what I do is I put messages on my Conversations. This can be found when looking at my main/home page or if you follow me. Than you will get notifications when I post messages! This just keeps you up to date with my updates!

  My updates aren't on schedules. Sorry, I'm a very busy student and I don't have a consistent schedule. I would love to someday do that but right now I just don't have enough followers to focus on it that much. So maybe someday! But sadly today is not that day.

  I have short authors notes at the end of my chapters explaining why I haven't written in awhile usually so I'm still kind of a basic Wattpad writer, but as I go through and edit that part will be removed most likely and I will just have the reminder at the end!

  I am very interested in what you all have to say and what you think should happen next. I can't promise I will do exactly that right away or at all but I will try and see what I can do!

  I write pretty much all of these chapters on my phone. I write fairly long chapters for the most part so please be patient with me. It's hard to type that much and then also correct everything perfectly. I try my best but it doesn't always work. So I appreciate the helpful comments and even just the kind ones, they make my day!😊

  I love my Readers, especially the kind ones, I often try to comment, vote, and follow the ones that help me out! I like to repay the favor. I also like to try and help people who ask for it. If you want me to look at your story I will try and make time for it! I can't promise my ideas will be perfect or that I can respond quickly but I will really try!

 If you want me to look at your story I will try and make time for it! I can't promise my ideas will be perfect or that I can respond quickly but I will really try!

Thank You
I hope you have an amazing experience on Wattpad
Love y'all!
💕