[[1[1(1)]]]

i pulled my pants up and gave Lex a peck on the lips before he slipped out of the shed and walked home. i sighed and ran a hand through my hair. our 'sessions' always ended like that. i slid down the wall and sat on the floor, thinking in my arms.

there was a knock on the door before Fafro's voice floated in.

"Eliott? are you in there?" i picked my head up and looked at the door with a frown.

"yeah, im in here" i replied, not moving anything to get up. the door opened and Fafro came in.

"are you okay?" he asked when he saw me. i nodded and let my eyes slip shut.

"im just really tired" i yawned then gave a small grunt.

"oh, well your dad was looking for you, it's lunch too" he told me, looking around suspiciously.

"yeah whatever." i stated, standing up. i followed him out of the shed and to the house where everyone was sitting at the table about to start a grace.

"about time Eliott." Jullian scoffed, eyeing me as i sat down. dad glared
at me before closing his eyes again. he said the grace, something about being grateful to God for bringing us food or something like that. religion wasn't something i took part in, but mum and dad let us boys choose for ourselves if we beleived or not.

"i heard Lex was over again, what did that scallywag want this time" dad asked me in disgust. Jullian stiffled a laugh as he coughed, Fafro glanced up at me worriedly and Jack didn't give a shit, as usual.

"he was inviting me to a bonfire at Seb's place, he offered me a ride so..." i trailed off with a shrug. dad looked at me pointedly.

"you aren't going" he deadpanned, "you didn't finish anything this morning, then you run off to god knows where-"

"dad, mum already agreed" i interupted.

"i don't care, i am the boss of
this house and if those things pop up, you ask me! you are staying home and doing things with this family!" dad slammed his fists on the table.

"this is the tenth one dad! just let me fucking go for once!" i yelled. mum gasped and Jullian hardened his gaze. i instantly regretted my mistake as dad lifted himself from his seat.

"go to your room, you are not going and that's final!" dad bellowed, smacking me over the head harshly. my head almost hit the table and pain ceased the whole back of my head. i stood and stormed off, furious. it wasnt fair! he never let me go to anything like that. i slammed my door after me and jumped into bed after taking all my clothes off.

~
he approached me in the dim light, holding things i dreaded harshly. i whimpered into the leather strap as they came into the light.

five dildos.

they all went up in size, from a tiny one, to a masive one almost as big as me. i shook around as he turned me around and licked my ass with his filthy tongue. i screamed loudly and kicked backwards which caused him to grunt and prepare me- with his fist.
~

i slipped off my bed and slammed my head into the corner of my bedside table, howling as the pain exploded and pounded in my ears. i brang my hands down from protecting my head and saw they were covered in my own blood.

three sets of feet came hurtling up the stairs. Jullian swore and ran over to me, helping me sit up.

"get some bandages!" he yelled over his shoulder at Fafro. my head spun and Jack and Fafro were fuzzing over to darkness.

W/N
this is going well i guess...
tell me what you think with the comments.

also...

i want to start asking a question-random, not involving the story- and see what happened :/
never done it before but-

What animal would you want to be if you could be anything in the world?
cheers guys
lol<3Jaz^