[[9[9(9)]]]

(Eliott's POV)

I threw the handball at the wall again. It had been ten minutes and I was already bored. I was sent to my room after Jullian explained to Dad what had happened. I was sent to my room for the rest of the weekend, with no dinner either night.

A knock on the door made me stuff up the bounce and my ball went flying under my bed. I huffed and trudged over to my door.

"Yeah?" I grumbled.

"It's me, Jack." The visitor sighed.

"And? What do you want?" I asked back, annoyed.

"To talk. please Eli, it's important." He sighed, fiddling with the locked handle. I flung it open and raised an eyebrow. He stood with his hands behind his back and his lip caught in his teeth.

"Fine, come in." I gave in, letting the door swing wide.

He stepped in and sat on my bed, his head in his hands. "Eliott, I'm gay." He murmered. I stopped in my tracks and glanced at him, a little unsure.

"Wait, what?"

"I'm gay! Jeez, I said it already." He exclaimed, snapping his glare up at me.

"Why is this so bad?" I asked, folding my arms. he said it like it was disgraceful and gross.

"Because, the people I'm so fucking in love with will think it's dirty, wrong on so many levels." He groaned. "I don't even know what I'm doing anymore Eli!" He cried, looking up at me with a trembling lip.

I bent down and swallowed my little brother in a hug. He looked so fragile and vulnerable. I'd never seen him so miserable before; not since that day...

I shook my head and pulled away to look into his eyes.

"I don't know anyone who would think that Jack. being gay doesn't really bother--"

"No Eli, it's not the fact I'm gay." Jack cut me off.

"Who would have guessed?" The unmistakable voice of Jullian made Jack and I snap our heads towards the door. "You're gay Jack?"

"Yeah, why are you eavesdropping on us?" I snapped.

"Because I can."

"Go away Jullian." Jack growled, standing up and folding his arms.

"Great, next Fafro's going to be pregnant." He groaned and ignored Jack's protest as he wrapped him in his arms and rubbed his knuckles on his head.

"That's quite possible." I murmered. Neither of them heard me though, Jack was too busy trying to beat Jullian off.

"Don't!" Jack grumbled, shoving Jullian away.

"Okay, I'll let you two have a gays talk." He teased, walking out of the room with a roll of his eyes. Jack sighed longingly as he walked away.

"I'm going to bed, night Eliott." He murmered, brushing past me out my door.

"Jack I can--" His door slammed and I was cut off. "Help." I sighed although he couldn't hear me-- yet again. Fafro walked up the stairs and knocked on Jack's door.

"... Eliott take it?" Fafro murmered.

"... not...... god's sake!" That was the only thing I caught because Jack said it louder than the rest of his mumble. Something slammed against the other side of his door and Fafro huffed, walking off.

I peeked out and watched Fafro trudge down the hall to the stairs. I caught his gaze and he smiled the tiniest smile before he disappeared.

I shut my door and slid down the wall, hugging my knees. Why was Fafro so nice after everything that had happened?