[[3[3(3)]]]

(Eliott's POV)
when Jack ran out of the room angry i realised what he meant. sure, i said things about how annoying, stupid and ugly he was, like any other brother would to there sibling, but i didn't give compliments to even it up. i was a jerk to him 24/7.

my head fell backwards and i sighed heavily. i was a crap big brother.

the door creaked open and Fafro stepped in, a sour look on his face. i covered my eyes from him, turning over.

"Eliott, look at me" he growled.

"i know how fucking crap i am at being his brother, you don't have to beat me up about more than i already have!" i retorted, turning to glare into his eyes.

"just show him every once in a while! he wants to listen to you and know he is special to us. well he's special to Jullian and I, so don't fuck this up for us." he snapped. Fafro never swore. he cleared his throat and gave me one more look over then turned away and sat on the ground.

"Jullian never cares about anybody, just himself" i huffed, folding my arms tightly.

"Jullian was the first one up the stairs this morning, Jullian carried you down here and Jullian stitched you up. dont tell me he doesnt care because he does." he growled at me.

"whatever." i muttered.

"look, im not going to go on about it, but dont come crying to me when he rejects you" he sighed after a while.

"okay i get it, can you leave already?" i growled at him.

"man, you're a shit brother altogether!" he yelled, standing up ubruptly.

"not as shit as you!" i retorted.

"i was trying to help-"

"no, you were telling me i had nobody to go to if Jack hated me, you told me to cry to myself against my pillow, with nobody to tell me its going to be fine!" i snapped, pushing myself from the couch and shoving Fafro. he stared at me, thinking it over. the muscled back and shoulders stiffened on him before i was pushed to the ground.

it was on.

before he could walk away, i pulled him back down to me and hit him in the face. he winced but pinned my arms above my head, punching me in the gut. i groaned and curled up,shaking my head as he went for it again.

"hey, hey, hey! Fafro get off him!" Jullian yelled as he ran into the room and dragged Fafro off me. i curled into a ball as m stomich gave a painful quench.

"what's your deal Faf'?" he asked, pointing at me.

"He started it!" he yelled. Jullian rolled his eyes and smacked him over the head. he rubbed it and glared at me sourly. Jullian pushed him back against the wall and nelt beside me.

"what is it with you today? everything wants to hurt you." he muttered, picking me up and dropping me on the couch again. i turned my head away, making him sigh and go back to Fafro.

"I thought you stopped doing this." he deadpanned on him, looking him in the eye.

"I'm sorry." he murmered. Jullian nodded and let him leave.

"And Eliott," he turned back to me with a 'take no shit' stance. "don't cause trouble."

i nodded breifly before i clutching my stomich as the burn of bile slid up my throat. that was Fafro's signiture move, even when we were little, he'd use it.

"shit, i'll get you a bucket" he told me and raced off.

W/N
i'm going to stop it a little short because the next chapter is going to be... BIG i guess.
keep reading and enjoy!
comments are welcome, i will reply to you.