[[8[8(8)]]]

This story got to 1k reads! But...

i get no comments so im dissapointed.

please COMMENT AND STAR MY CHAPTERS!

Ira and Bailey, the twin brothers, Sally, or Salvo, and Tristan were waiting out the front of the twins' property. I pulled up to the gate and hopped out of the truck to greet them. The twins and Salvo were siblings, and Tristan was their neighbour.

"Eh Eliott!" Bailey called, jumping off his rock and making his way over to me. I'd always thought Bailey was hot. Man, the cowgirls couldn't get enough of him when he threw bonfires. He was really tall at 6'4 and had thick blonde hair. he had that swaggy 'take no shit' smirk. I shook his heand and he pulled me in to slap me on the back.

"What's been happening bro'?" Tristan greeted, following Bailey's lead.

"Same old, you know how it is." I chuckled, clapping him on the back too.

Tristan was different. He was 5'11 and was the definition of punk. Being this far out in the country, we could get away with a lot of things, including tatoos. he had lots of peircings too; he had one done every birthday.

"You ladies ready to have some fun?" I teased and Bailey chuckled while Tristan rolled his eyes. Ira and Salvo hadn't come over yet, they were in their own conversation. "Oi guys, we haven't got all day!" I called and Bailey sighed at his sister and completely oposite twin. We'd always tease Ira about being 'emo', but we made sure he would never want to cut. Bailey and I took his somewhat depression pretty seriously.

"Yeah, yeah Mr. Impatient, we're coming!" Salvo sighed, jumping from the same rock. Salvo was a pretty girl, but seemed to pull of the sexy cowgirl act too. how she did it, none of us would know. she had big brown eyes and long brown hair with a banging side fringe.

"Hey babes, what's up?" I grinned and she smacked my arm, giggling. Bailey socked my shoulder and I smirked at him.

We finally piled into my truck. I let Tristan drive, while I sat in the trey with Ira and Bailey. Salvo sat in the passenger side so Tristan wouldn't get lonely and try to kill us with his crazy driving.

"So Eliott, how's your brothers?" Bailey asked. I sighed and gave him a pointed look he knew meant I didn't want to talk about something. He nodded and smirked, glancing at me sideways. "You give me that everytime I ask!" He laughed. I let a smile slip onto my face and before i could stop myself, his laugh was contagious. Even Ira let a few chuckles in. He sat between Bailey and.

I put my arm around Ira's shoulders .and smiled down at him once I got my fits under control. Although we were all pretty much the same age, Ira was always like a little brother to me. He looked up shyly and grinned a little.

the countryside flew by our heads and the thoughts and memories couldn't help but slip inside my head. I shook my head multiple times. this was meant to help me out. The five of us had planned the trip a while ago, but it was just at the start of the week I arranged it.

we drove for about two hours before we finally arrived in town. I jumped off the trey with Bailey and Ira and stretched. The two in the front hopped out and joined us, shaking their legs out too.

"So, where to first?" Salvo asked, glancing around the streets. I leant on the truck and shrugged.

"I guess we could try Swappies eh?" I suggested.

"You are inlove with that shop! Can we go to Drake's Desire first?" Salvo pleaded, butting in what Bailey was about to say. Ira nodded, glancing down at his wrecked ballet shoes. No, he didn't dance, but the shoes made his feet feel small. They were black though, so they didn't look girly.

"Oh my God, lets just stop in at Slurp's to get a drink first okay?" Bailey groaned, throwing his head back. Everyone seemed to agree to getting a small drink to keep us going.

"I didn't have breakfast, so yeah." I agreed and

Bailey snorted.

"Wow, that's a first!" Salvo seconded. I glared before walking off with Tristan and Ira by my sides. i heard the two laughing as they ran to catch up.

We spent most of the day shopping and visiting stores that our other friends worked in, chatting, laughing and chilling out before we had to go back to our daily life.

We stepped out of the last store and walked down to my truck.

"Well that was a good day." Bailey sighed as we sat back on the trey, ready for the long drive home. Salvo was driving this time and Ira sat in with her.

Tristan seemed to be excited as he dumped his bag of clothes to the side while Salvo started my truck up.

"Okay, I have something to tell you guys." He let out. Bailey and I stopped our bicker and turned to him in awaitment.

"Don't scare me Triss. you aren't pregnant are you?" Bailey asked, almost seriously.

"No, I'm gay." He said, grinning like an idiot. he looked rediculous.

"Say what now?!" Bailey exclaimed, shooting forward to look over me. I chuckled and high-fived Tristan.

I let the two chatter while my eyelids slid shut on their own accord.

***

Before I knew it, Ira was shaking me awake. My eyes glided open and I blinked a few times, rubbing my eyes.

"Eliott, we're at your place." Ira informed me as I jumped off the trey. I looked around and we were at the top end of my driveway, infront of the small garden peice.

"Thanks Ira, where are the others?" I yawned, stretching my arms.

"Salvo texted mum and they're waiting down at the gate." Ira smiled. I chuckled and rubbed his hair.

"Alright, I'm going inside." I sighed. "Unless you want me to walk you down there to them?"

"No, I'm not a baby." He huffed, folding his arms.

"Your always going to be my baby brother!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him.

"Eliott."

The voice made the memories from last night spark and my happiness dissappeared. Ira furrowed his eyebrows as I pulled away.

"I'll see you later Ira." I muttered, turning around to find Fafro and Jullian standing behind us.

"Bye..." Ira trailed off, the sound of his feet crunching the dry leaves as silence overtook my brothers and I.

"Care to explain? You didn't even tell Jack." Jullian interigated, stepping foward with his arms folded across his chest.

"Why should I?" I snarled.

"Eliott, you took his truck." Fafro sighed, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I did. So I'm not responsible enough to drive with a full lisence?" I remarked, copying Fafro's expression.

"I regret saying that Eliott." Jullian sighed.

"Well leave me alone. I needed to get away okay?" I growled, pushing past the two. Fafro grabbed my elbow, stopping me.

"Stop running away!" He exclaimed, dragging me back to them.

"No!" I yelled, shoving at his chest. He stumbled back before Jullian steadied him. "I can run if I want! Stop controlling me!" I yelled, glaring at Fafro.

"Eliott! Get here now!" Dad boomed from the door, gritting his teeth. I gulped, seeing the angry glint in his eyes. Damn it.

"Hey Dad..." I trailed off as I walked over to him.