[[7[7(7)]]]

(Eliott's POV)

Dad sat with Mr and Mrs Chimes on the sofa, talking about what happened with Lex. Mr Chimes was angry, glaring daggers at his son while he sat on the other side of the room.

Jullian had his arms secured around my shoulders tightly, probably blaming himself for what happened. Jack was up in his room with Fafro.

Fafro had been shocked when he found us in shed, Jullian cradling me as Dad dragged Lex out.

"What the hell?" He had gasped, rushing over to me. I had smiled gently and wrapped my arms around his neck, sniffling a little still. Jullian explained to him quietly and Fafro took me from Jullian and squeezed me to death.

"I'm really sorry to bother you." Dad finished, standing up with the family to see them out the door.

Lex glanced back at me and my heart almost broke at the look him gave me. I hated this whole thing, he didn't know what he was doing.

"I'll see you Eli." He sighed, waving a little.

"Bye" i whispered back and he shut the door, following his parents. "July, i miss him already." I whimpered, running over to the window to see Lex sitting in the backseat while his dad looked like he was yelling at him.

It hurt to see him so... fragile. Jullian knelt next to me and sighed heavily. I glanced at him and his features were creased, his hand rubbing a temple.

"I'll be alright July, it's not the first time." I reassured him. He froze and snapped his eyes down to me. "It was at school, in the cleaning room and that's how we got together." I explained quickly.

"You lost it in the cleaning room at school?" he asked, baffled.

"No, he didn't take it..." I said, blushing a little. "I'm still a virgin."

Jullian's mouth shaped into a 'o' but he looked away with a blush of his own. "Sorry" he cleared his throat. "I'm allegic to your bullshit." he muttered and i hit him in the arm.

"It's true!" I growled and he started laughing as I hit him repeatedly.

#*#*#*#*#

"So, is someone going to tell me what happened to make you all so quiet?" Mum asked, pointedly at my dad and Jullian.

Jack sat across from me, glaring at his plate of carrots and rump steak while Fafro glanced at me worriedly. Jeez he reminded me so much of Mum.

Jullian cleared his throat but dad cut him off,

"Eliott ran into a little trouble with Lex." He sighed and Mum switched her gaze.

"That little- I knew he was no good!" She exclaimed, slamming her cutlery on the table.

"He was high off his ass, he didn't know what he was doing" Dad intervened but mum shook her head.

"I don't give a damn, if he hurt one of my sons, he pulled the last pin." mum growled. "What happened?" She huffed.

"Sexual harrassment." Jullian muttered.

That made mum rile up, standing up and pacing around the room, cursing and muttering to herself. Dad stood and grabbed her hands, dragging her into the loungeroom.

I glanced up at Jullian with an eyebrow raised at his choose of words. "What the fuck was that?" I hissed.

"Sugar coated or not, she's not dumb. She would have figured it out." Jullian shrugged and cut into his steak, eating it slowly. I kept my glare on his stoic face, hoping he would let down his guard. It was my place to tell her, not him.

"I can't believe you would do that! I was the one who was going to tell her!" I growled a little louder. "No wonder everyone thinks I'm a wimp, you won't let me get a word in edgewise!" I continued, standing up, dragging my chair back.

Jullian stood to meet my glare. "The one time I let you prove yourself, you let your only brother get kidnapped and raped!" He yelled back at me, slamming his fists on the table.

Fafro gasped and Jack's head shot up. "July, too far..." Fafro muttered.

"Don't you remember that day Eliott? Because I sure do!" Jullian seethed. I couldn't take my eyes off his death stare, willing me to break. I held my ground though.

Dad rushed in with mum on his tail. "What is going on?! Jullian, sit down! Eliott..." He stopped yelling as a tear slipped down my face.

"Why weren't you there then? When I needed you." I muttered before turning my back on the table and running up the stairs to my room. I slammed the door and threw my lamp to the ground, destroying the light and letting my eyes ajust to the moonlight. I fell onto my bed and let the sobs rack my body.

I didn't let Jack get kidnapped. We were on a camping trip, walking through the trees when he ran off into the woods. we had had an argument about how much of a whimp he was or scared he was and he wanted to prove that I was wrong.

i had ran after him and heard him scream. Before I knew it, I was watching a big black van drive off with my little brother in it, smashing against the back window, yelling my name...

"I'm sorry Jackie, you were always the strongest." I whispered. "I'm sorry July, I let you down. Fafro, I'm sorry I scarred him, Dad, I should have been there and mum... you deserve a better son than me." i whimpered, letting more and more tears fall for hours on end.

~
"It's nice to see you clean my bitch, how about a treat for it?" The man's voice rasped in my ear and I closed my eyes, trying to deafen myself.

his hand slid around my waist and cupped both my butt cheeks in his greasy hands before grabbing my ear in his teeth.

"I will make you scream Jackie, scream my name!"
~

I sat up in horror, screaming at the top of my lungs, making my chest ache. It was only a short dream, but it was enough.

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed, throwing my blankets off after I had calmed down enough. None of my dreams were that vivid, or lack of.

"Are you okay Eliott?" Jack murmured from the doorframe. i glanced over and groaned, the images coming back to me.

"Fine, just god-fucking fine!" I growled, picking up a shirt. I was getting off the farm, heading into the city to meet up with people outside my family.

"Jullian didn't mean what he said." Jack muttered. "He's angry at himself."

"Fuck off will you!" I growled at him, shooing him out and pulling some suitible atire on. The city was more of a villiage or a small town, but it was big compared to our local truckie stop.

I brushed my hair back and ran down to the kitchen. It was the weekend so we didn't have to work. Jullian had to make up for the day before though luckily, so I could take his ute.

I was taking some friends from some neighbouring properties so I needed the right amount of boot space for the occasion.

"I'm going to the city with some friends, so I probably wont be back until tomorrow night." i told mum as she flipped some eggs.

"Honey-"

"I got it mum, I'm taking Jullian's ute, yeah?" I stopped her and she sighed, nodding.

I headed out to the garage and pumped up the old black and rusty ute. she was still working smoothly.

Time for the fun to begin!

W/N so this is the next chapter! I think I'm getting abit away from the plot and i apoplogise, it taked me a while for me to get there. but i've left some pretty obvious hints here and there so yeah.

the dreams Eliott has are a big part of this story but if they are too graphic for you just let me know and I'll make it more mild next time.

concidering that, Jack did get raped so i think it's calling my creative juices from me :D

cheers guys <3