Lover's and Friends

Kehlani

"Preach stop playing wit me" I said laying on the bed naked

Preach done seen me naked plenty of times. I've seen him naked, it's how close we are to each other. But lately he's been trying to give me head.

"K stop playing and just let me get a taste" Preach said

"Boi don't start that weird shit" I said mushing him

I got up and started walking to my closet until I felt him pick me up. He laid me down on the bed and went straight to licking my sweet spot. As much as I want him to stop I just can't make myself do it.

I feel bad because he has a fiancé
and we are cool asf. Monique is beautiful ass hell, like I would steal her for myself. But she doesn't know that me and Preach have had sex before. She just thinks he's my best friend. We were each other first everything.

"Mmmm" I moaned out loud

I started grabbing his hair. I didn't think he give some good ass head like that. Maybe he can eat it more often. He started doing tricks with his tongue. I even think he started spelling my name, ion know but it drove me crazy.

Then he put two fingers inside of me. He started going fast asf. I was grinding my hips at the same pace as his fingers. I was reaching my climax until I heard Preach iPhone ring. She was Face timing him, I answered since he was occupied at the moment.

"Heyyyy sexy" I said trying to keep a normal face

It was hard trying to hold back my moans.

"Hey girl, where Preach at?!" She said

"Mmmm" I slightly moaned but playing it off

"He using the bathroom, yhu want me to tell him that yhu called" I said while grinding my pussy against his face.

By this time, I was riding the fuck out if his face right now.

"Yea, thank you hun" she said ending the call

I threw the phone back on the bed. I grabbed his head and started aggressively pushing it more into my pussy. He was licking all the right spot. He had his fingers inside of me while he was licking clit. Moments later I came all over his tongue.

"Damn K yhu taste good asf" Preach said standing up making his way towards the bathroom

He has his own toothbrush, drawer, etc and vice versa at his place.

"Duhhh nigga" I said walking towards the closet

I grabbed my Red and White Area fit with my Red knee high heel boots. Then I gelled my edges and slicked my hair back into a wavy ponytail. Then I put on my white Area sunglasses. I love Area clothes. They always look good on me.

"K I gotta go handle some business.....see you tonight for movie night" Preach said kissing my cheek and leaving out

Today I have to go make bank runs for all of the businesses. Oh yeah I forgot to tell y'all that I sell drugs out of my Barbershop and Furniture store. Then I launder money in and out of my Nail and Hair salon. I been doing this for about two years now. I had got my business license a while back. Then I had to owe some Russians some money. So they made me sell they product and launder money out of my businesses.

I want to tell Preach about it but I know he not going to approve. I already know he gone flip out cause I didn't tell him. But he's my best friend so he should be OK with it whether he like it or not.

Check out my book Caught Up