A Fresh Start

(Caine in the media)

Preach

It's been seven months since I have seen or heard from Monique. After she was released from the hospital I broke everything off with her. She tried to apologize and make excuses. I wasn't trying to hear none of that shit. As for my brother, I cut all ties off with him too. I can't work with somebody who I can't trust.

I apologized to Kehlani and Romeo. Shit me and Romeo even became cool. He's still working for me. Now he's running shit by himself. Honestly I ain't think he had it in him, but he proved me wrong. We all been chilling together and having date nights.

I have been doing good these past six months. I met this fine ass light skin girl name Kiara. We been dating and taking things slow for the past three months. She knows all about my businesses and what I do. She's in her second year in college. She started late cause she took a year off when she graduated from high school. She met Kehlani and they are cool with each other. She likes me for me and doesn't judge me at all.

Kiara Camille Moore

Kiara Camille Moore

Shes so pretty and natural. I really do like everything about her. I told her everything about me and Kehlani and she did the same. She doesn't have a problem with her being my best friend because she knows she has a boyfriend. I love waking up to her pretty face. She stays the night sometimes whenever she doesn't have work or school.

"Baeeee" I heard Kiara say while laying on top of me

She sleep on top of me almost every night. She's a big old baby, but I love it.

"Yes beautiful" I said moving her hair out her face

We haven't had sex yet. And honestly I didn't mind not having sex. We get to connect and bond more with each other. I didn't want her for her body. I wanted to be with her for her heart, mind, and soul. She's really have been changing me positively.

"I want you to teach me how to shoot a gun, in case comes looking for you" she said

I was shocked that she asked me that. She's a good girl, but she's right. With me being in the drug business I bring a lot if enemies. And I don't need nothing happening to her.

"Okay when you wanna start, I'm free today" I said

Then I heard my phone ringing. It was Caine and I haven't spoke to that niggas since I told him I ain't wanna work with him no more. He probably calling about the baby. Even tho ion fuck with them I wanna know when she's gonna have the baby. So I answered the phone.

"Yo" I said

"I know yhu don't wanna talk to me but I thought yhu should know that Monique had the baby last mon. It's a girl and I thought you would wanna see your beautiful niece" he said

As much as ion wanna be around them, I do wanna see her. I couldn't help but cry because that was supposed to be my daughter.

"....." I was speechless, I couldn't even say anything