Tieing Up Loose Ends

Monique

"Wake the fuck up bitch" I heard someone say

I'm still tryna figure out who kidnapped me and why. I'm scared and then I haven't taken my vitamins or anything. Preach!

I scooted all the way in the corner and had my knees to my chest.

"What the fuck do yhu want from me" I yelled

I heard his footsteps get closer and closer. All I saw was the shadow get bigger and bigger until I saw him come towards the light.

"Heyyy baby" a familiar voice said

He stepped all the way into the light. And I damn near had a heart attack. I never thought I would see this nigga face again.
It was my ex-husband Rico.

I have been running from Rico for the past three years. When I was 17 years old I was kidnapped by some old man and he forced me to become a sex slave, smuggler, basically anything he wanted me to do. Rico bought me from him and then he forced me to marry him. Then he had me smuggling drugs, prostituting, etc. And on top of that he was very abusive and aggressive.

When I ran away I changed my name and all that. I was smuggling drugs so I can make money to take care of myself. Then I met daddy and he wanted me to stop smuggling drugs and he wanted to take care if me. He treats me like a queen and gives me anything that I want. Then he told me he wanted me to get Preach to love me so we can rob him for all his shit.

"Rico" I said with tears filling in my eyes

"Did you miss me baby?" He said getting closer and closer

A knot formed in my throat I couldn't say nothing. He always made me terrified.

"I know you hear me talking to you" he said grabbing my face

"Y-y-es Rico" I mustered up to stay

He kissed me, I tried to pull away but he grabbed my hair and forced me to kiss him back.

"P-p-lease don't hurt me or my baby Rico, please" I cried

Lawd I shouldn't have said anything, but at the same time what if he would have hurt the baby. I don't know I'm scared and I want Preach.

"S-s-so yhu tellin me yhu carrying another nigga seed right now" he said in his Spanish accent

"Yes" I said crying

"Bitch!" He said slapping me across my face

I couldn't help but cry even harder.

"P-p-lease baby I'll do anything you want just let me go please" I said crying and begging

Knowing Rico, he's not going to let me go. He's probably going to make me get an abortion. But I can't let that happen. This is Daddy's baby and he doesn't even know it yet. Daddy would kill me if he find out that I killed his child.

"I know you will, now come to daddy and I want you to crawl to me like a dog" he demanded

I sat there with tears forming in my eyes. Lord I hope Preach come get me.

"NOW!" He yelled

I started crying and began crawling on my knees. Rico is a fucking sick bastard. Who treats a pregnant woman like this or even anybody period. I finally stopped crying and kept crawling towards him.

He lifted up chin and grabbed my neck. He started squeezing my neck really tight. I barely could breathe, I started to get light headed. I guess he seen that I couldn't breathe he smacked me on to the floor.