Holding Grudges

Monique

I'm so glad I finally had the baby. She was getting on my damn nerves. Like she was kicking my ass. But she is so pretty and I'm glad that she has came into this world.

She will be 1 month next week. I have been working like hell. I haven't seen or spoke to Preach since that day I came home from the hospital. I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Preach baby, I'm home" I said walking inside my house

I can't believe he didn't come and pick me up. I know he was mad at the hospital when he seen me and Caine together. But damn like how you know it still ain't his baby. Shit crazy man, he just automatically think that me and Caine was messing. I mean I ain't go lie we did mess around a few time but damn.

I walked upstairs and seen all my shit packed. What the fuck. I walked inside the bedroom and seen Preach sitting there smoking a fat ass blunt and drinking a bottle of Gin. His eyes was red ass hell, like he been crying and all that shit.

"Why is all of my shit packed?" I asked

"How long was you and my brother messing around?" He asked

He ignored my question and just kept drinking and smoking. This nigga look like shit.

"Huh? Why yo-" I said but he cut me off

"BITCH YOU HEARD ME" he said getting up

I jumped, because I have never seen Preach act like this. He got up and started walking towards me. I was scared asf, and started backing up into the wall.

"Preach why are you acting like this, Me and Caine....me and Caine had nothing going on baby" I couldn't even get my words together

"Bitch why the fuck are you lying I heard everything, when was you gone tell me huh?" He said grabbing my hair

"Ion know okayyy I honestly don't know who the father of my child, but yhu the one who wasn't helping take care of me, or make sure I went to my doctor's appointment. Just admit that you love Kehlani" I said trying to get him to let go of my hair

Thats when he lost it. He let go of my hair and smacked the shit out of me. I fell to the ground and then he got on his knees and started punching me.

"PREACHHHH STOPPPP!" I yelled

And that's when Caine ran into the room and tackled Preach off of me. Damn who told him to get out the car. He was supposed to been pull off.

"Nigga is you crazy, she's still pregnant" Caine said

"Man fuck you and that baby get the fuck out of my house" he said

I guess that pissed Caine off because he punched Preach. And that's when he should have walked off because Preach can fight. He took kick boxing and boxing classes. Preach seen blood from his lip and went crazy.

He punched Caine dead in his eye and then did some move that made Caine fall on the floor. And that's when Preach started kicking him. Caine was coughing up blood.

"Preach please stop" I said crying on the floor

I couldn't stand seeing Preach lash out like that. And the fact that Caine defended me turned me on even more. Preach finally stopped punching him.

"So you had this nigga drop you off but y'all ain't got nothing going on though right? RIGHTTTT?!" he said with tears in his eyes

I just nodded my head no. I couldn't help but cry cause I was scared. Preach never laid hands on me like this before. And I feel really bad because it was my fault cause I'm the one who cheated and possibly got pregnant by another man.